How to brand your flipbook with your logo?
When you browse the web to find a service, want to choose a movie to watch or a book to read, you most probably set your eyes on the name and logo that seem the most familiar and trustworthy.
That’s precisely what brand awareness is all about. So how do you apply this to your flipbooks?
One of FlippingBook Online's useful features that can help you to make your product more recognizable is the Logo. It helps you to adjust your flipbook to your company’s style. Your logo can make it immediately clear that your visitors are in the right place.
This video will help you to see how easily you can change your logo and how different your flipbook will look with your own logo in it:
This article will help you to create and put a nice logo for your flipbook. Here we tell you how to:
- change or remove your logo
- adjust your logo to a flipbook like a pro
- use your logo feature for marketing purposes
- track your logo clicks
How to change my Background logo?
You can either upload your own image to replace the standard FlippingBook Logo or remove it completely. The logo is shown in the bottom-right corner of your flipbook.
To change or remove the logo, follow the steps below:
- Open the list of your flipbooks.
- Hover over the flipbook you'd like to change and choose the Customize option:
- Click on the Branding section to unfold it.
- Then, click on the button after the Logo:
- If you want to change the logo, choose Browse Logo Image to import the picture with your logo.
- If you want to remove the logo, press on the cogwheel and click Remove:
- You can specify a link to your website in the field Web Address (URL). When your visitors click on the logo, this URL will be opened in a new tab.
- Click OK at the top of the page to apply the Logo settings, and Finish to save the changes.
Note!Your logo automatically adjusts its size and fits the available space in the corner of the screen. This way you don't have to worry about your flipbook covering it when opened. However, if you make the flipbook's window small enough, the logo may be slightly covered by the flipbook's pages.
How to adjust your logo to a flipbook for the best experience?
For the best experience, we recommend using PNG files with a transparent background instead of a color. Such logos fit the design of any flipbook or any website.
If you don't have such a logo at hand, we would advise you to ask your designer or marketing team. Most companies have a library of logos in various color schemes, sizes, and with/without transparency.
In case you don’t have any designer available, you can always try to make your logo transparent by yourself by using the website https://www.remove.bg/.
Also if none of the options above work for you, you can make a transparent background logo for your flipbook manually. We explain how to do it with the free Paint.net program in our article How do I make a transparent background logo? Feel free to use it.
One more thing you should keep in mind to make your logo look perfect is the size of your logo. Depending on your purposes we recommend a size of between 128 and 512 pixels (both in width and height) for optimal results.
Using your logo as a call-to-action button
If your flipbook itself is already sufficiently branded, and you think there is no need to add a logo, you can use this option differently. Your background logo can be used as a call-to-action button which will be available for both desktop and mobile versions of your flipbook. It opens up a sea of possibilities for utilizing a logo.
Here is an example:
As you can see, you can use our Logo feature to invite people to download something. This call-to-action button will include a link to your website where clients can download some materials or information.
Here are other call-to-action button suggestions for your Logo:
- Contact us on WhatsApp ( https://wa.me/<number> where the <number> is a full phone number in international format. Omit any zeroes, brackets, or dashes when adding the phone number in international format)
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Call us now (tel:<number>)
- See more (link to your website with other flipbooks), or any other button depending on your company’s top priority.
Can I track my logo clicks?
It's useful to know that you can track your logo clicks in the Stats page of your flipbook. Pressing the Logo clicks button will show the number of times that someone clicked on the logo per day, week, or month over a selected interval. You can learn more about how to use FlippingBook Online's built-in analytics in our Stats article.