When you browse the web to find a service, want to choose a movie to watch or a book to read, you most probably set your eyes on the name and logo that seem the most familiar and trustworthy.
That’s precisely what brand awareness is all about. So how do you apply this to your flipbooks?
In FlippingBook Online's you can brand flipbooks with your own logo, starting from the Optimal plan. This way you can adjust your flipbook to your company’s style. For your visitors, it's immediately clear that they are in the right place.
This video shows how you can change your logo and the impact it has on your flipbook:
This article will help you to create and put a nice logo for your flipbook. Here we tell you how to:
- change or remove your logo;
- adjust your logo to a flipbook like a pro;
- use your logo feature for marketing purposes;
- track your logo clicks.
How to change my Background logo?
You can either upload your own image to replace the standard FlippingBook Logo or remove it completely. The logo is shown in the bottom-right corner of your flipbook.
To change or remove the logo, follow the steps below:
- Open the list of your flipbooks.
- Hover over the flipbook you'd like to change and choose the Customize option:
- Click on the Branding section to unfold it.
- Then, click on the button after the Logo:
- If you want to change the logo, choose Browse Logo Image to import the picture with your logo.
- If you want to remove the logo, press on the cogwheel and click Remove:
- You can specify a link to your website in the field Web Address (URL). When your visitors click on the logo, this URL will be opened in a new tab.
- Click OK at the top of the page to apply the Logo settings, and Finish to save the changes.
Note!Your logo automatically adjusts its size and fits the available space in the corner of the screen. This way you don't have to worry about your flipbook covering it when opened. However, if you make the flipbook's window small enough, the logo may be slightly covered by the flipbook's pages.
How to adjust your logo to a flipbook for the best experience?
For the best experience, we recommend using PNG files with a transparent background instead of a color. Such logos fit the design of any flipbook or any website. If you don't have such a logo at hand, we would advise you to ask your designer or marketing team. Most companies have a library of logos in various color schemes, sizes, and with/without transparency.
In case you don’t have any designer available, you can always try to make your logo transparent by yourself by using the website https://www.remove.bg/.
No designer and the link above also doesn't prove satisfactory results? You can make a transparent background logo for your flipbook manually. We explain how to do that with the free Paint.net program in our article How do I make a transparent background logo? Feel free to use it.
We have one final tip for the size of your logo. We recommend a size of between 128 and 512 pixels (both in width and height) for optimal results.
Using your logo as a call-to-action button
If your flipbook itself is already sufficiently branded, and you think there is no need to add a logo, you can use this option differently. Your background logo can be used as a call-to-action button that will be available for both desktop and mobile versions of your flipbook. It opens up a sea of possibilities for utilizing a logo.
Here is an example:
As you can see, you can use the logo to invite people to subscribe to your newsletter. This call-to-action button will include a link to the page on your website where clients can leave their data to sign up.
Here are some other call-to-action button suggestions for your logo:
- Contact us on WhatsApp : You can use the WhatsApp icon, and as the web address for the link, use https://wa.me/<number>. The <number> should be your full phone number in international format. Omit any zeroes, brackets, or dashes when adding the phone number in international format. Your visitors can tap the logo to start a chat with you on WhatsApp.
- Follow us on Facebook: Use the Facebook icon and add a link to your Facebook page, so people can follow you.
- Call us now: You can use a phone image and then use tel:<number> as the URL address, so people can directly call your sales or customer service from their mobile phones.
- More like this: make an image with custom text. Add a link to the page on your website where you present similar content, e.g. previous newsletters or other catalogs.
Can I track my logo clicks?
Good to know that we track the number of times your visitors clicked on your logo. You can see this in the Stats page of your flipbook. In the main bar, right after open the stats, you'll find the Logo Clicks.
You can learn more about how to use FlippingBook Online's built-in analytics in our Stats article.