Did you know you can get creative and choose your own colors for your FlippingBook Online publication background and user interface elements? Use the Color Palette to pick your colors! This option is available with all the plans, except Starter.
Keep on reading if you would like to learn about:
Using the Color Palette
With the Color Palette, you can select the color for Panels, Background, and Link Highlight for your flipbook. Here is how you can do that:
- Open the list of your flipbooks.
- Hover over the flipbook you'd like to change and choose the Customize option from the three-dot button menu:
- Click on the Color Palette option in the Branding section
- In the pop-up window, pick the color for Panels, Background and Link Highlight and click OK to accept your changes.
- Press the Finish button in the upper left corner to save changes
Your color settings for Panels and Background will also apply to pop-up windows and navigation tab:
How the Color Palette and Skin work together
You can select a skin for your flipbook from 24 available choices:
Depending on the selected skin, your flipbook top and bottom panels can be opaque or transparent.
- If the skin has opaque panels (for example, Shabby Chic skin), Panels color will apply to your flipbook panels, pop-up window, and navigation tab.
- If the skin has transparent panels (for example, Office Gray skin), Panels color will only apply to pop-up windows and navigation tab.
Note! Skins that have both top and bottom panels transparent: White Style, Office Light, Light Wood, Natural Harmony, Calm Water, Underground, Beach Vacation, Healthcare, Sunny Afternoon, Cloudy Valley, Autumn School, Winter Day, and Red Passion.
Likewise, the skin can have an opaque or transparent background.
- If the skin background is opaque (for example, Beach Vacation skin), the Background color will only apply to pop-up windows and navigation tab.
- If the skin has a transparent background (for example, Yellow Vanilla skin), the Background color will apply to flipbook background, pop-up windows, and navigation tab as shown below:
Note! Skins that have a transparent background: Office Gray, Black Carbon, Study Desk, Purple Charm, Green Vintage, Yellow Vanilla, and Shabby Chic.
Choosing your own colors can give your flipbook an elegant and unique look.
Keen to find out more about other ways to customize your flipping book and add visual appeal to your content? Learn how to adjust flipbook to your company's brand!