Did you know you can get creative and choose your own colors for your FlippingBook Online publication background and user interface elements? Use the Color Palette to pick your colors! This option is available with all the plans, except Starter.
Keep on reading if you would like to learn about:
Using the Color Palette
With the Color Palette, you can select Panel Color and Background Color for your publication. Here is how you can do that:
- Open your publications
- Hover over the publication you want to adjust and click on it.
- Select the Customize option from the menu on the right to open the Customize view:
- Click on the Color Palette option in the Branding section
- In the pop-up window, pick Panel Color and Background Color and click OK to accept your changes.
- Press the Save button to save changes
Your settings for Panel Color and Background Color will also apply to pop-up windows and navigation tab:
How the Color Palette and Skin work together
You can select a skin for your publication from 24 available choices:
Depending on the selected skin, your publication top and bottom panels can be opaque or transparent.
- If the skin has opaque panels (for example, Shabby Chic skin), Panel Color will apply to your publication panels, pop-up window, and navigation tab.
- If the skin has transparent panels (for example, Beach Vacation skin), the Panel Color will only apply to pop-up windows and navigation tab as shown below:
Note! Skins that have both top and bottom panels transparent: White Style, Office Light, Light Wood, Natural Harmony, Calm Water, Underground, Beach Vacation, Healthcare, Sunny Afternoon, Cloudy Valley, Autumn School, Winter Day, and Red Passion.
Likewise, the skin can have an opaque or transparent background.
- If the skin background is opaque (for example, Beach Vacation skin), the Background Color will only apply to pop-up windows and navigation tab.
- If the skin has a transparent background (for example, White Style skin), the Background Color will apply to publication background, pop-up windows and navigation tab as shown below:
Note! Skins that have a transparent background: Office Gray, Black Carbon, Study Desk, Purple Charm, Green Vintage, Yellow Vanilla, and Shabby Chic.
Choosing your own colors can give your publication an elegant and unique look.
Keen to find out more about other ways to customize your flipping book and add visual appeal to your content? Learn how to adjust publication to your company's brand!