After you have created your FlippingBook Online publication you might need to update it later. An option «Update PDF» will be useful then, as it updates your publication without changing URL.
Here is how you do it:
- First, to update PDF in your FlippingBook Online publication, login to your FlippingBook Online account
- Now choose the publication you would like to update and hover over it
- After that, click on 3 dots on the right-hand side of your publication and choose «Update PDF» option:
4. This will open a window to choose the PDF file. Click the «Select New PDF» button:
5. Choose an updated version of PDF file, then click «Open» button.
6. Your publication will start updating and will be ready soon.
7. Once the publication is updated you will see a final window with an option to «View » or «Share»
Updating might take some time depending on the size of your PDF file and the speed of your internet connection. Your publication stays available online with the same URL during the whole process. It is very convenient as your clients will have access to your publication without interruption.
You will receive an email notification when update is finished for your convenience.
Publication can be updated as many times as you need.