FlippingBook Online allows you to create a digital publication using your PDF. Sometimes you might have several PDFs that you want to use in one publication. Unfortunately, there is no direct way to import several PDFs into FlippingBook Online to turn them into one publication. However, you can use a workaround: merge two or more PDF files into one. Then you can use that one file for import.
Depending on what device you use for FlippingBook Online, we can suggest different ways to merge your PDFs. To find the guidelines for your device, please, open one of the sections below:
- Merge your PDFs online with iLovePDF
- Merge your PDFs online with SmallPDF
- Merge your PDFs with offline solutions
How to merge your PDFs online with iLovePDF?
You can merge your PDFs online using the service iLovePDF. It will work fine on both Windows-based computers and Macs.
To use the service, please, follow the steps below:
- Open the website https://www.ilovepdf.com/.
- Click on Merge PDF on the panel at the top of the page.
- When transferred to the next page, click on Select PDF files (or on small Google Drive/Dropbox icons next to the button if you want to use the files hosted there).
- Select the PDFs from your computer, Google Drive or Dropbox by pressing and holding the Ctrl key or ⌘Command on your keyboard.
- Click on Open.
- Click on Merge PDF in the lower right corner of the page.
- Download your merged PDF in just a few seconds by clicking on Download merged PDF.
How to merge your PDFs online with SmallPDF
There is another service called SmallPDF that offers a bit more functionality than iLovePDF when it comes to merging files. It is available for both Windows and Mac too. Here is the instruction on how to use it:
- Open the website https://smallpdf.com/
- Select the option Merge PDF
- On the next page click on Drop PDF(s) here (Choose file) option and select the PDFs from your computer by pressing and holding the CTRL key or ⌘Command on your keyboard. You can also do the same with the files hosted on your Google Drive or Dropbox by choosing the option From Google Drive or From Dropbox.
- When the files are uploaded, switch from File mode to Page mode to see the page order in the preview of the combined file. You can change it by clicking, dragging and dropping a page to a new position:
It's also possible to delete pages there:
- When you're done, click Merge PDF button.
- Download the merged PDF on the next screen by clicking on the Download file button.
How to merge your PDFs with offline solutions?
If you want to merge your PDFs with the help of the offline solutions, there are also several software options you can turn to: PDFCreator (Windows), PDFMate Free PDF Merger (Windows, Mac), Preview tool, PDF Expert (Mac)
After that, you can import your new PDF into FlippingBook Online. Our article How to create your publication with FlippingBook Online? will help you to create and customize your publication.