After creating your initial FlippingBook Online publication you may need to update it. The option Update PDF will be useful then, as it updates your publication without changing the URL.
Note! This article describes how to replace the old version of your PDF in your publication with a new one. It's presumed that you've already prepared the single combined file in a PDF editor beforehand. It's not possible to add or delete individual pages in FlippingBook Online, or modify the content of the PDF itself!
Here is how to do that:
- Login to your FlippingBook Online account
- Choose the publication you would like to update and hover over it.
- Click on the 3 dots on the right-hand side of your publication and choose the Update publication option:
4. This will open a window to choose the PDF file. Click the Select New PDF button:
5. Choose the updated version of PDF file, then click on the Open button.
6. Your publication will start updating and will be ready soon.
Updating might take some time depending on the size of your PDF file and the speed of your internet connection. Your publication stays available online with the same URL during the whole process. Very convenient, as your clients will have access to your publication without interruption. You will receive an email notification when the update is finished.
If you had links and videos in your publication, you will be prompted to either keep them in the book or get rid of them as you update:
You can update your publications as often as you need.