This article has answers to the most common questions our users ask before purchasing FlippingBook Publisher:
- What is your product about?
- How does your license model work?
- Will I have to make any further payments after I bought a license?
- Will anything be renewed automatically?
- How can I pay and how do I get the product?
- What is your refund policy?
- Is there a free plan, or are there any special rates?
- Trial limitations
- How many publications can I store?
- Will I be able to downgrade my license?
- Do you offer Customer Support?
What is your product about?
FlippingBook Publisher is professional desktop software for designers, marketers and enterprises. Using FlippingBook Publisher you will be able to create unique interactive online publications with a real book feel and a page flipping effect. The perfect solution if you want to deliver your content in the best possible way — fast, readable and classy on desktop and mobile devices.
How does your licensing model work?
FlippingBook Publisher can be bought as a perpetual license or on a subscription basis.
- If you buy a Perpetual license, then you pay a one-time fee and you can use the software forever. It’s yours. You can make as many publications as you like, upload them to your website, and they will stay there until you decide to delete them.
- Alternatively, you can use FlippingBook Publisher on a subscription basis. You can use the software while the subscription is active, and make as many publications as you want and upload your publications to your own server. They will remain there for as long as you want. But when the subscription expires, you can’t make any new publications, unless you renew the subscription.
For more detailed information see: http://flippingbook.com/en/help/publisher-2/licensing/subscription-or-perpetual
Will I have to make any further payments after I bought a license?
Some additional services that we offer are paid, so you can choose the optimal solution for your situation without paying for things that you don’t need:
- Additional workstations
- Updates and support after the first year (perpetual license only)
- Unlimited Cloud hosting
For more details have a look at our article: Options for your FlippingBook Publisher license
Will any services be renewed automatically?
That’s up to you to decide. If you buy a perpetual license, then we don’t automatically renew anything. If you later decide to add any 'renewable' services yourselves then you have the option to renew them automatically. You can cancel this at anytime.
How can I pay and how do I get the product?
Both purchase and receipt of the product are done online. Once you press the «Buy» button on pricing page, you will be able to choose payment option which is the most suitable for your situation.
The following payment options are available as you proceed:
- Credit card. This payment is done directly on the website.
- PayPal. After submitting your order, you will receive a link to PayPal where you can make your payment.
- Wire Transfer. Please note that unlike other payment options, you don’t have instant access to the software as orders can take up to several days to be completed.
- Purchase order. This payment option is available to corporate customers only.
- WebMoney. After submitting your order, you will receive a link to the WebMoney website to continue your payment.
- In some countries, additional local payment methods are available.
Once the order is placed and completed, you will receive a confirmation email from us, containing a link to your personal account, and login and password information to access it.
The «Billing History» section of your account will contain a downloadable invoice for the purchase you have just made with us.
Can I get my money back after purchasing your product?
We offer a 30 days money back guarantee for FlippingBook Publisher. After the 30-day period we provide refunds at the company’s sole discretion, e. g. If you have encountered technical difficulties, and despite help from our Customer support, we can’t make the product work for you. Please check our full refund policy for details.
Is there a free plan, or are there any special rates?
There’s no free plan for FlippingBook Publisher—sorry! 'Free' generally speaking either means 'inferior quality' or 'full of advertising'. Neither of those are part of our philosophy. However, FlippingBook is free during your trial period, as described below. For renewals, we offer a 10% discount if you renew for 2 years at once.
The trial version has pretty much all functionality that is included in the Business Edition. There are a few limitations:
- You can import up to 10 pages. In the full version it is possible to import up to 2 000 pages into each project.
- Copyright button, watermarks and logo of FlippingBook can’t be removed. In full Business version you will be able to edit all these components.
- Your trial publications will be available on FlippingBook Cloud for 30 days. After this period you also won’t be able to upload any new publications.
- If you purchase the full version, your old trial publications cannot be moved to your new license.
How many publications can I store?
You can upload as many publications as you want to your own servers. If you want to upload to our Cloud instead of to your own server, then it depends. By default, you can have 3 publications online at the same time (for the first year, you will have to renew to continue using our Cloud for the second year). If you need more than 3 publications then you will need to switch your support contract to 'Support, Updates and Unlimited Cloud'.
Will I be able to downgrade my license?
Our starting point is to offer you the solution that best suits your needs. That being said, it is not always possible to downgrade without substantial implications. If you want to downgrade, then you can send us a message to email@example.com and explain your situation. We will discuss the consequences with you, and try to find a suitable solution, but we cannot promise that a downgrade is possible in all situations.
Do you offer Customer Support?
Yes, of course. We have round the clock support on working days, and limited support during weekends. Feel free to contact us for help on how to purchase, use FlippingBook Publisher or get any technical assistance. You can reach us by leaving your request here (we can also call you back), sending us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us on live chat. The chat box can be found in the bottom right corner of www.flippingbook.com. We usually reply within an hour to any support request.
If you prefer to find answers to your questions yourself, then can also visit our extensive Help Center for software documentation, legal information and FAQs.
Haven’t found an answer to your question? Send us a message —we’ll answer right away!