This article has answers to the most common questions our users ask before purchasing FlippingBook Publisher:
- What is your product about?
- Do I need to purchase a subscription after I bought a license?
- Will I be able to downgrade my license?
- Will I get my subscription for 1 year if I upgrade my license to Business?
- Payment methods and the costs
- What is your refund policy?
- Is there a free plan, or are there any special rates?
- Trial limitations
- How many publications can I store?
- How can I contact your Customer Support?
- How much time will it take for me to receive your reply?
- I can’t enter my account
FlippingBook Publisher is a professional desktop software for designers, marketers and enterprises. It will be the best solution if you want to deliver your content in the best way — fast, readable and classy. Using FlippingBook Publisher you will be able to can create unique interactive flipbooks that can be kept both on cloud or self-host.
Flippingbook Publisher comes with a lifetime license. But some additional services that we offer are only available if you have an active subscription.
A FlippingBook subscription gives you access to cloud hosting, FlippingBook Publisher software updates and 24/5 Support Team help. You get a free standard subscription for 12 months when you buy a FlippingBook Publisher license. After the first year we recommend renewing your subscription.
Subscription comes as an additional service. Without it you’ll still be able to use Publisher, create publications, and keep them on your own server. But you won’t receive software updates and you won’t have access to publications on FlippingBook Cloud.
According to our policy it will not be possible to downgrade. However you can always send us your message to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your situation. This way we will look into your particular situation for you.
Once you’ve upgraded your license to Business you will get it for a lifetime however your subscription will be active till the period you payed before.
For example, if you purchase FlippingBook Publisher Professional in August 2016 and switch to Premium in June 2017 you will have your subscription till August 2017 anyway and after that you have the option to renew your subscription in August 2017.
Both purchase and receipt of the product is done online. Once you press the «Buy» button on pricing page, you will be able to choose payment option which is the most suitable for your situation.
The following payment options are available as you proceed:
- Credit card. This payment is done directly on the website.
- PayPal. After submitting your order, you will receive a link to PayPal where you can make your payment.
- Wire Transfer. Please note that unlike other payment options, you don’t have instant access to the software as orders can take up to several days to be completed.
- Purchase order. This payment option is available to corporate customers only.
- WebMoney. After submitting your order, you will receive a link to the WebMoney website to continue your payment.
Once the order is placed and completed, you will receive a confirmation email from us, containing a link to your personal account, and login and password information to access it.
The «Billing History» section of your account will contain a downloadable invoice for the purchase you have just made with us.
As for the costs here they are:
|Subscription type||Pro||Business 3||Business 10|
|Standard - 1st year||Free||Free||Free|
|Standard - 2nd year|
Yes, we offer a 30 days money back guarantee for our products. After the 30-day period we provide refunds at the company’s sole discretion, e. g. some technical incompatibilities.
There’s no free plan for FlippingBook Publisher—sorry! However, FlippingBook is free during your trial period, as described below.
Trial starts with most of the features available in Business Edition. There are a few limitations:
- You can import up to 10 pages. In the full version it is possible to import up to 2 000-2 400 pages into each project.
- Copyright button, watermarks and logo of FlippingBook can’t be removed. In full Business version you will be able to edit all these components.
- You can upload to FlippingBook Cloud up to 3 publications. In full version it depends on your subscription.
- Your trial publications will be available on FlipingBook Cloud for 30 days. After this period you also won’t be able to upload any new publications.
- If you purchase the full version, your old trial publications cannot be moved to your new license.
There are 2 types of subscription that you can choose with us: Standard and Premium. Below is the number of publications that can be stored in Cloud and some additional features that will be included in the type of subscription you will choose:
|Subscription type||Cloud Hosting||Software Updates||Support Team replies|
|Standard - 1st year||3 publications||•||24/5 support|
|Standard - 2nd year||3 publications||•||24/5 support|
|Premium||Unlimited publications||•||24/5 support|
Please, feel free to contact us for help on how to purchase, use FlippingBook Publisher or get any technical assistance. You can reach us by leaving your request here, sending us your request to support@flippingbook. com or sending your message to chat. The chat box can be found in the bottom right corner of www. flippingbook. com.
Before sending us your message you can also visit our Help Center for software documentation, legal information and FAQs.
We usually reply within 4 hours or sooner 24 hours, 5 days a week. We also provide limited support on weekends.
> What happens if I forgot my password or login, or can’t enter FlippingBook Publisher for some other reason?
Don’t worry, we’ll help you. Here are the most common account issues that arise:
To restore your password: if you have forgotten your password please fill in your login email for the password restore process. You will quickly receive an email to your login email address that includes a link to page where you can restore your password. Make sure to check your Junk folder if you do not receive it in a short time. If it doesn’t appear send us a message and we will contact you promptly.
To restore your login: if you do not know or have forgotten your login email address—first, check any emails from us, since we send an email with all these details immediately after your original purchase. If that is not available, send us a message with as many details as you can: name of your company, corporate email domain, name of the person responsible for the purchase, etc.. We will do our best to help you as quickly as possible.
The person responsible for the account has left your company: that happens—we understand! Send us a message to support@flippingbook. com from a login email requesting that the email and password be changed; if this email cannot be accessed, use your corporate email account to send your FlippingBook purchase documents to support@flippingbook. com If this isn’t possible, send us a message with as many details as you can. We will do our best to assist you quickly.
Haven’t found an answer to your question? Send us a message —we’ll answer right away!