There is a convenient converter of your Flash projects to HTML5 included to FlippingBook Publisher starting from version 2.8.16. Use it to convert Flash projects without recreating them from scratch.
Here is how:
- Open Publisher
- Click «Convert projects to HTML5» in left menu
- Choose your Flash projects to convert. You can choose more than 1.
- Press «Start Conversion»
- Projects will start converting
- Then click «Open Project» button.
- New project in HTML5 format will open for your editing and publishing.
- When converting projects in batch, you can open all HTML5 projects by clicking the button «Open Project» and then clicking on your converted projects. Converted projects will have a new icon.
- All converted Flash projects are automatically backed up in folder «Flash to HTML5 Backups». It will be created in the location, where the Flash project was chosen from. Find them there in case something goes wrong.
- In case Publisher finds any issues with the projects, it will show them in the converter window with details about each issue. Read them to see what options will not be transferred from your Flash project to HTML5.
Check our «How are HTML5 and Flash publications different?» article for additional information on Flash and HTML5 projects.