- Working with a big number of links on a page in the Content Editor became faster. You can now easily select, edit and move as many links as you need.
- We keep improving the upload dialog design to make it even more neat and convenient for you to upload your publications.
- Fixed: There were animation glitches in the publications viewed in Google Chrome ver. 67, caused by a bug in Chrome. While Chrome developers intend to fix the problem in the next release, we’ve found a fix, too. So if you experience this issue, please, update your publications. That should help.
- Fixed: Sometimes publishing your project to FlippingBook Cloud with an unstable internet connection caused a critical error.
- Fixed: Some self-hosted publications showed pages with only a "Something went wrong" message due to missing MIME-type settings.