FlippingBook Publisher Professional and Business give you the opportunity to work with any publication from several computers. It means that you can always give your credentials to any user so that he can work with your publication directly from his computer. That is the best and the easiest way to edit the same publication from different computers in FlippingBook Publisher.
Kindly note, that using FlippingBook Publisher Professional you will be able to work with your publication from not more than 2 computers. FlippingBook Publisher Business 3 allows you to work with your publication from not more than 3 computers, FlippingBook Publisher Business 10 - from not more than 10 computers.
However, FlippingBook Publisher Professional and Business also offer multiple users to work in the software using their own email address and password and work in Publisher with the same publication using their credentials. This functionality is available as a part of FlippingBook Cloud services and can be done via the Teamwork feature.
Here is when the Teamwork feature can be useful:
- When you are working on a publication with several colleagues at the same time, such as a manager working with a team;
- When creating the publication is to be assigned to an external party and you are providing temporary access to FlippingBook Publisher.
How do I give different users access to Publisher?
Depending on your business needs, you may have a license for 3, 10, 20, or 30 workstations (users). All the users of Publisher can be divided into 2 types:
The main differences between superuser and subusers can be described as follows:
- Only superuser can renew your subscription and sees your Billing history;
- As the owner of a valid license, only the superuser can create subusers that will be able to use their own credentials to log into Publisher and create their own projects.
Here is how you can add a new user to Publisher:
1.Go to «My account» and choose «Manage subusers»:
2. After that, click on «Create subuser»:
3. Enter the user’s name and email address in the window that appears and he or she will receive a message with a link to the software installer and credentials to use it.
Once you’ve added subusers, you can rename or delete them in this same window.
How can subusers see my project and work with it?
If you want another user to be able to edit your project you can share your credentials to Publisher with him and he will be able to work with your publication even from his computer.
However, it will not work if you don’t want to give access to all your publications published to Cloud. If you want another user to be able to edit your project but don’t want him to have access to all of your publications you can collaborate on publications using the Teamwork feature. By default users see only their list of publications. Once you have created subusers you can share your publications with your coworkers or subordinates as well using the Teamwork feature.
To give access to your publications to your coworkers, follow the steps below:
- Select one or more publications in FlippingBook Cloud Manager.
- Сlick on «Teamwork» in the menu.
- In a new window you will be asked to indicate which subusers you’d like to share a publication with.
Note! It’s not possible to change subusers to superuser and vice versa.
4. Choose the one that you want to add and click on the button Save:
Note! Next time your coworker checks the Teamwork folder on his FlippingBook Cloud manager the publication will be there.
By deleting a user, you revoke his or her rights to work on your publications.