FlippingBook Publisher Business edition offers users an option to collaborate on publications using the Teamwork feature. This functionality is available as a part of FlippingBook Cloud services.
When should I use Teamwork?
- When you are working on a publication with several colleagues at the same time, such as a manager working with a team
- When creating the publication is to be assigned to an external party and you are providing temporary access to FlippingBook Publisher.
How do I get started using Teamwork?
- First, you should have the Business edition of FlippingBook Publisher. Depending on your business needs, you may have a license for 3, 10, 20, or 30 workstations (users).
- As the owner of a valid license, you are the superuser and you can create subusers. To create subusers, go to the "Manage subusers" menu and click "Create subuser". Enter the user’s name and email address in the window that appears and he or she will receive a message with a link to the software installer and credentials to use it:
- Once you’ve added subusers, you can rename or delete them in this same window.
How do I collaborate on publications?
Once you have created subusers, you can assign work to coworkers or subordinates.
Select one or more publications in FlippingBook Cloud Manager and click "Teamwork" in the menu.
In a new window, you will be asked to indicate which subusers you’d like to share a publication with.
Note: If you have not yet created a subuser, then you will automatically be prompted to do so when attempting to grant access to a publication.
Once you share a publication with a subuser, he or she will be able to work on the publication. That is, they will be able to update, delete, and edit the publications' properties.
By deleting a user, you revoke his or her rights to work on your publications.
Furthermore, you can block publications from being updated by other users. This option is available to both the license owner as well as subusers of the license.