We offer two different support services:
- Support and Updates
- Support, Updates and Unlimited Cloud
Support contracts give you access to cloud hosting, FlippingBook Publisher software updates and 24/5 Support Team help. If you use a subscription-based license, then Support and Updates are included. If you buy a perpetual license, then you get Support and Updates for 12 months for free when you buy a FlippingBook Publisher license. While fully optional, we recommend renewing this service after the first year.
If you have a Support and Updates contract, then you can switch to Unlimited Cloud for additional space on our FlippingBook Cloud.
|Service||Cloud Hosting||Software Updates||Support Team replies|
|Support and Updates||
at the same time
|Support, Updates and Unlimited Cloud||
Note: If you buy a Perpetual license and your Support and Updates expires, then you'll still be able to use FlippingBook Publisher, create publications, and keep them on your own server. But you won't receive software updates, receive limited support, and you won't have access to publications on FlippingBook Cloud.
Why do we recommend renewing your FlippingBook Support and Updates?
- New features are added and released 3-4 times per year, along with stability bug fixes and other improvements
- Regular software updates to support latest technology changes. Mobile and desktop publications will work well even on the latest devices and browsers because we monitor, test and update our software.
- Uploading to the Cloud requires no technical knowledge and automatically gives you a direct link so your documents can be easily shared. Often it is faster than your own server, as we use Amazon's globally distributed data centers to store your publications.
- Full support for all your questions and assistance with technical problems. If you encounter any issues, our support team will do what they can to solve them as quickly as possible.
When should you switch to the Unlimited Cloud?
When you plan to host more than 3 publications on FlippingBook Cloud at the same moment, then you can switch to a Unlimited Cloud in your FlippingBook account. You will see the pricing before you are billed.
How to switch to Unlimited Cloud?
- Open your FlippingBook account
- Click the link «Switch to Unlimited Cloud».
- Click the «Checkout» button to proceed to the shopping cart.
Advantages of FlippingBook Cloud hosting
- Easy publishing with all the needed tools integrated, and no knowledge or authorisation required
- All sharing options are collected in one Share window, with quick access to popular social networks
- Direct link to the publication is available within seconds of an upload
- All publishing tasks are available right from Publisher with no need for web development
- Option to create collections and a customizable library of your publications
- Password protection and user access management (Business Edition only).
What happens when your Support and Updates (and Unlimited Cloud) expires?
FlippingBook Publisher will not stop working after your support contract has expired. You will still be able to use the software to create new publications to host on your own server.
However, you will only receive limited support. This means that we will help you with any problems related to:
- correctly installing/starting the software
- importing a basic PDF
- generating the files to create the publication
You are not entitled to further assistance. If further assistance is provided, then only at the discretion of our support staff, and only after all requests from customers who do have an active support contract are resolved.
Also, once the support contract expires, the software will not receive any automatic updates and you will not be able to publish to the Cloud or update existing publications. Cloud publications will become unavailable to your readers after 30 days. (So if you somehow forgot to renew, your readers will not immediately be confronted with dead links. To renew your service contract, login to your FlippingBook account and click «Renew». You will see prices before you are billed.