We offer two different support options:
- Support & Updates
- Support, Updates & Unlimited Cloud
Support contracts give you access to three things:
- FlippingBook Publisher software updates;
- Assistance from our Support Team;
- Hosting on FlippingBook Cloud.
If you buy a FlippingBook Publisher license, then you get a standard Support & Updates for contract 12 months for free. While fully optional, we recommend renewing this service after the first year.
If you have a Support and Updates contract, then you can switch to Unlimited Cloud for additional space on our FlippingBook Cloud.
|Service||Cloud Hosting||Software Updates||Support Team replies|
|Support and Updates||
at the same time
|Support, Updates and Unlimited Cloud||
Note: If your Support and Updates expires, then you'll still be able to use FlippingBook Publisher, create flipbooks, and keep them on your own server. But you won't receive software updates, you will only receive limited support, and you won't have access to publications on FlippingBook Cloud.
Prices can be found in our FlippingBook Publisher pricing plan.
Why do we recommend renewing your FlippingBook Support and Updates?
- New features are added and released 3-4 times per year, along with stability bug fixes and other improvements
- Regular software updates to support the latest technology changes. Mobile and desktop publications will work well even on the latest devices and browsers because we monitor, test and update our software.
- Uploading to the Cloud requires no technical knowledge and automatically gives you a direct link so your documents can be easily shared. Often it is faster than your own server, as we use Amazon's globally distributed data centers to store your flipbooks.
- Full support for all your questions and assistance with technical problems. If you encounter any issues, our support team will do what they can to solve them as quickly as possible.
When should you switch to the Unlimited Cloud?
When you plan to host more than 3 publications on FlippingBook Cloud at the same moment, then you can switch to Unlimited (*) Cloud in your FlippingBook account. You will see the pricing before you are billed.
How to switch to Unlimited Cloud?
- Open your FlippingBook account
- Click the button Get Unlimited Cloud.
- Click the Checkout button to proceed to the shopping cart.
Advantages of FlippingBook Cloud hosting
- Easy publishing: no own webserver, special knowledge or additional authorizations required.
- All sharing options are collected in one Share window, with quick access to popular social networks.
- A direct link to the publication is available within seconds of upload.
- All publishing tasks are available right from Publisher with no need for web development.
- Option to create collections and bookshelves containing your flipbooks.
- Possibility to download a back-up of your project file from the cloud.
What happens when your Support & Updates (and Unlimited Cloud) expires?
FlippingBook Publisher will not stop working after your support contract has expired. You will still be able to use the software to create new publications to host on your own server.
However, you will only receive limited support. This means that we will help you with any problems related to:
- correctly installing/starting the software;
- importing a basic PDF;
- generating the files to create the publication.
You are not entitled to further assistance. If further assistance is provided, then only at the discretion of our support staff. We only start working on your requests when requests from customers with an active support contract are resolved.
Also, once the support contract expires, the software will not receive any automatic updates and you will not be able to publish to the Cloud or update existing publications. Cloud publications will become unavailable to your readers after 14 days. (So if you somehow forgot to renew, your readers will not immediately be confronted with dead links). To renew your service contract, login to your FlippingBook account and click Renew. You will see the prices before you are billed.