In this article we will show you how to change the application language and customize the publication interface language.
Changing the application language
We have eleven software localizations that let you use FlippingBook Publisher in your language.
To change the application language:
- Go to the top bar of Publisher.
- Click on “Edit”, then on “Preferences”.
- In the first tab ”General” find “Application Language”
- Select the language you want to use.
Changing the publication interface language.
We have 17 translations of the publication interface : English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Norwegian, Finnish, Turkish, Hebrew and Arabic.
If you want your visitors to see the publication interface in their own language, go to the “Text Captions tab” and check whether the “Multi-lingual Publication” checkbox is enabled.
It translates the publication interface to all supported languages. For visitors it will be automatically changed to the system language.
If you want your publications to be shown only in one language, you can disable the Multi-lingual checkbox and choose the language by clicking on “Language Template”
- Editing Text Captions
If you need to translate the interface in one of non-supported languages or make any corrections:
- Go to the Text Captions tab
- Select the field where you want to change the text
- Type your own text instead
- Saving your own language templates
To save your own language templates:
- Go to “Text Captions” Tab
- Click on “Language Template”. You’ll see a pop-up panel “Languages in Multi-Lingual Pack”
- In the upper right corner of this panel find the icon “Save Language As” and click on it.
Select the corresponding folder and save the template in .p2lt format.
- Loading your templates
Then if you need to use the saved template simply load it back to your other publications by clicking on “Load Language” button next to the “Save Language as.. ” button.