The automatic conversion of Flash projects to HTML is not available yet. However, we plan to add this feature later and will make sure to notify you when we do that!
For now, you can rework an existing Flash project to a HTML5 publication manually.
Here is how:
- Open the existing Flash project.
- In the top menu, click Publication > Preview PDF.
- Save the opened PDF file (an option Save As PDF...)
- Close the project (File > Close Project)
- Import the saved PDF to Publisher and choose type HTML5
- Make any necessary changes to the project (skin, media, etc.)
This way you can rework your Flash projects to HTML5.
We will announce the automatic conversion from Flash to HTML5 projects later!
Also, check our article on «How are HTML5 and Flash publications different?» for useful information about the features that HTML5 publications have.