There are several branding options in FlippingBook Publisher which allow you to change the publication apperance to your company’s colors and logos. Depending on your Publisher edition you might have different options:
Trial version has a Flippingbook background logo and watermarks that can’t be removed from your publication.
With Professional edition you have a limited set of branding options — FlippingBook logo can’t be removed. Business edition allows all options to delete FlippingBook logo and apply your own branding.
Branding your publication
- The appearance of your publication is determined by what we call the «Skin». A Skin is a collection of all the graphical elements (icons, background images) that together make up the User Interface for your publications. FlippingBook Publisher offers a set of 24 professionally designed skins by default. These skins give a coherent look to all the elements in your publication.
To change the skin of the publication:
- Go to the Properties pane.
- Click on the Select Skin button.
- Choose the skin that goes well with your publication by clicking on the miniature preview.
The new skin will be automatically applied to your publication.
- If you want to change the Panel and the Window colors you can do that in the Appearance pane of the Properties tab. To set the color in these fields you can copy the RGB color model. They can also be easily changed by using eyedrop option.
Just pick the color in the PDF and apply it to the publication. The same goes for the cover border color:
- All the other branding options are located in the panel ’Properties’, Branding Settings tab:
For background logo you choose an image and also can set a URL, that will redirect to a web page. Background logo is also used as an image for a Preloader logo, which launches while publication is loading.
How to change Background logo and URL for Background logo:
- Open FlippingBook Publisher and go to tab Properies
- Click on General pane
- Choose Background Logo option and press Select Image
- Browse to the directory where you saved your image, select it and click Open
- To change URL for Background logo, insert your link into the field URL for Background logo
For Background logo we recommend to use PNG files with transparent background
You can set your own copyright button with custom text and URL.
- Your custom favicon can also be added into your browser’s address bar as a small branding detail.
Note! Preferable size for favicon is 16×16 or 32×32 pixeles. As for background logo, we recommend to make the height of your image not more than 60 pixeles. If the initial size of your image is larger than that, you might need to resize it to these dimensions. Also in case you decide to change your background image, the default size for background images is 1440x1080 pixels and we wouldn't advise going much smaller.
How to change your preloader settings:
Here are the preloader settings you will be able to change for your publication:
- Background color;
- The title which will appear above your preloader;
- The color of this title.
To change these settings, please, follow the steps below:
- Import your PDF or open your project .p2hp file in FlippingBook Publisher.
- Go to Properties > Preloader settings.
- To change the background color or the color of the title, click on 3 dots next to the appropriate line:
4. To change the title, just write the name that you need next to the line Title. It will appear above your preloader.
The next option you will be able to choose is the type of your Preloader. It can be of 2 types:
- Animated Preloader
As shown on the screenshots above Cover will show the 1st page of your publication while Animated Preloader shows just a small publication icon which will flip.
You can also add your logo which will appear right under your Preloader. To do this, you should click on the small thumbnail image after Logo:
And choose any logo that you want. It should be in .jpg, .jpeg or .png format.
Next: check out examples of publications branded to company’s style.