The appearance of your publication mostly depends on what we call a skin. Every skin is a collection of graphical elements (like colors, fonts, and background images) that together make up the user Interface for your publications.
By default, FlippingBook Publisher comes with 24 professionally designed skins:
If you want to use one of these professionally designed skins, please, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Settings pane.
- Click on Select Skin:
3. Choose a Skin that goes well with your publication.
Note!If you like the color scheme of a certain skin, but not the background image, then you can easily change the background image.
If you would rather use your own custom skin for your future publications, it’s possible! To do that, just create an empty template in FlippingBook Publisher:
- Open FlippingBook Publisher, click on New Project:
2. Create your own Skin — add a background picture or a window color, choose the panel color, etc.
You can find detailed guidelines on how to customize all the individual elements in our article Customizing the skin of your publications.
3. Save your Project empty, i.e. without uploading a PDF. To do that, go to File and choose Save Catalog as:
4. Save it as Template.p2hp file.
When you want to use your Custom Skin, please, follow the steps below:
- Go to File => Open Project and choose your Template.p2hp file with the skin you created.
- Import your PDF, make necessary changes to the whole project.
- Once your publication is ready, go to File => Save Catalog as.
- Give your project a suitable name.
That’s it! You’ve created a project with your custom skin.