Your FlippingBook Online publications are not indexed by search engines by default. However, you can make your publication searchable on Google and other search engines.
To make your flipbook indexed by search engines, follow the steps below:
- Open Publications in your online account.
- Hover over the publication and click on it to open the publication's page.
- Select Customize option from the list on the right:
- Find the Settings section and click on it to expand it.
- Enable the option Searchable on Google:
Don't forget to Save before leaving the Customize menu!
Note! If you disable the Searchable on Google feature for a publication that has already been indexed, it will not remove the data from search engines cache.
If you want to delete your indexed publication from the search results, we can try to remove it from search engines upon your request. Simply contact us using the contact form or by email at email@example.com and send us the link to your flipbook. We will do everything possible to delete your publication from the search results.