Your FlippingBook Online publications are not indexed by search engines by default. However, you can make your publication searchable on Google and other search engines.
To make your flipbook indexed by search engines, follow the steps below:
- Open Publications in your online account.
- Hover over the publication and click on it to open the publication's page.
- Select Customize option from the list on the right:
- Find the Settings section and click on it to expand it.
- Enable the option Searchable on Google:
Don't forget to Save before leaving the Customize menu!
Note! If you disable the Searchable on Google feature for a publication that has already been indexed, it will not remove the data from search engines cache straightaway. It might take up to 6 weeks for Google to reindex the pages, but in the end, any information you don't want to be openly present on the web will disappear.
As an alternative, you can always consider the option of deleting already indexed publication and import it again with the Searchable on Google feature disabled in the first place. The main disadvantage is that it will break all the links already shared with the people, but it’s still a viable solution. Especially if you accidentally forgot to disable SEO for the publication with a piece of highly sensitive information.