A lead capture form is a form that asks a viewer to leave their email address before they can see your flipbook. It allows you to collect leads right within your publication. By adding a lead capture form, you can track who accesses your content and how they interact with it.
This feature is available to all users with FlippingBook Online Optimal, Advanced, and Team plans.
- How can I add a lead capture form to my publication?
- Options when using the lead capture form
- Where can I find my leads?
- How can I make sure a viewer will see the lead capture form in their preferred language?
- Related articles
How can I add a lead capture form to a publication?
To enable the Lead capture form feature, open your FlippingBook Online account and follow these steps:
- Find the publication to which you want to add a lead capture form in the My publications list.
- Hover over the publication and click on it.
- Select Customize option from the menu on the right:
- Click Lead Capture Form, then click Enable.
- Click Save at the top.
The next time someone will open this publication, they will see this:
Options when using the Lead capture form
Here are the options available for you in the settings panel:
- Add the lead capture form to a specific page in your document – for example, to give your reader a little preview of the content they will get before they decide to leave their email address.
- Collect the first and last names of your readers. By default, a lead capture form only asks people to enter their email address.
- Allow your viewers to skip the lead capture form even if you have enabled it.
- Change the text above the lead capture form that your readers will see in the Title field.
Where can I find my leads?
You will be able to find your leads in the Stats section of your publication. To find it, open your account, hover over your flipbook in the list, click on the three dots button and choose View Stats option:
Just click on it and you will be redirected to the page where all the collected email addresses are stored. Here is what it looks like:
How can I make sure a viewer will see the lead capture form in their preferred language?
The publication interface supports 17 languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Norwegian, Finnish, Turkish, Hebrew, and Arabic.
The Lead capture form feature detects a viewer's language based on their web browser settings and auto-translates accordingly. So, if your publication is viewed, say, in Japan, the form will appear in Japanese by default. Should you want to see the form in a different language, just change the language settings in your browser.
Are you interested in exporting your leads to the app of your choice or creating the campaigns with the collected leads on the fly? Learn more about our Zapier integration feature (available in Advanced and Team plans).
The lead capture form is surely a useful tool, but you have to make sure you process information that you gather with the lead capture form in accordance with the GDPR. Our article "What does the GDPR mean for your FlippingBook Online publications?" will help you learn more about it.