Using FlippingBook Online your publications are not indexed by default. However, there is a feature in your FlippingBook Online account which you can use to make your publication searchable on Google and other search engines.
To use this option, you should open your FlippingBook Online account and follow the steps below:
- Open this page of your account.
- Find the publication which you would like to be indexed in the My publications list.
- Hover over this publication and choose the option Customize.
- Find the Settings section and click on it.
- Find the option Searchable on Google and make it active:
Note: if you disable the Searchable on Google feature for a publication that has already been indexed, it will not remove the older records from search engines.
If you want to delete your indexed publication from the search results, we can try to remove it from search engines upon your request. Simply contact us with via contact form or our email address email@example.com and send us the link to your publication. We will do everything possible to delete your publication from the search results.