Your publications on FlippingBook Online will be indexed by Google and other search engines. This is by design, since a landslide majority of our clients want it like this for all their publications. To stop search engines from finding publicly accessible content is almost impossible in the first place.
However, there is the feature in your FlippingBook Online account which you can use to make your publication unsearchable on Google and other search engines. To use this option, you should open your FlippingBook Online account and follow the steps below:
- Click on FB Online > Publications on the left-hand side of your account.
- Find the publication to which you would like to add a lead capture form in the My publications list.
- Hover over this publication and choose the option Customize.
- Find the Settings section and click on it.
- Find the option SEO Indexing and make it inactive:
Note: if you disable the Seo Indexing feature for a publication that has already been indexed, it will not remove the older records from search engines.
If you want to delete your indexed publication from the search results, we can try to remove it from search engines upon your request. Simply contact us with via contact form or our email address email@example.com and send us the link to your publication. We will do everything possible to delete your publication from the search results.