To create a FlippingBook Online publication you need to have a PDF. With FlippingBook Online, you can transform your PDF into interactive HTML5 publication with a smooth page flip effect and appealing look of a real book. Publications can be viewed online in all popular browsers on desktop or mobile devices.
This article will guide you through the creation of your first publication and will help you learn the basics of working with FlippingBook Online. Once you become familiar with the basics, you can learn more about other features of FlippingBook Online which make it such an amazing and powerful tool.
Creating your first publication with FlippingBook Online is simple as our service is tuned to be easy and quick. There are just three basic steps:
- Upload your PDF file
- Customize your publication (this step is optional)
- Deliver the publication to your customers
1. Upload your PDF
To create your first publication, please open your FlippingBook Online account.
We assume you already have a PDF. You can upload it by pressing the Upload PDF button.
In the pop-up window choose your source PDF and press the Open button.
The conversion process has already started! If your PDF contains links or a table of contents, they will be added to your publication automatically.
Note! It’s not possible to create your publication from scratch. You need to have a PDF to start with. If you don’t have a PDF yet, please, consider creating one with the software of your choice. If you are not sure which software to use, check out our list of easy-to-use PDF tools.
If you plan to design your PDF at a later time and would like to test FlippingBook Online first and see how it works, then go ahead and create your first publication by pressing the Start with a Demo PDF button!
So, the conversion is over, and you can see your publication in your online account. If you would like to improve the look of your publication further, just click on it to open the publication dialogue:
and choose the Customize option from the menu on the right:
There are various settings in the Customize menu. For example, you can choose the interface skin that best suits your content by clicking the Skin button:
There are many other ways you can customize your publication to adjust it to your brand style and needs.
Note! If you need to change the contents of your publication you can do it by making changes to your PDF. You can then update the PDF in your publication. When you replace the PDF, all the settings for your publication stay the same, and the link to your publication remains unchanged.
3. Deliver publication to your customers
Now it’s time to share your publication! Hover over your publication in your online account and click Share:
You can copy the link to your publication and send it to your customers by email or share your publication on popular social networks.
What’s more, you can make the publication a part of your website. It is possible to embed a full publication or just a preview. All it takes is pasting a short piece of code into your webpage.
Congratulations! Your first FlippingBook Online publication has just been created, and you have already learned all the essentials. You can now try out some other features.
- Do you want your publication to be indexed by Google and other search engines? Then make your publication searchable on Google!
- Would you like to allow your readers to leave their names and emails? You can do it with a lead capture form.
- Are you interested in learning more about your audience? You can get insight into your customers' engagement with your publication on the Stats page. You can also use Google Analytics to gain a more in-depth understanding of your audience interaction with your publication.
- Do you want to protect your content? Learn how to prevent downloading and printing of your PDF. What’s more, you can password-protect your publications.
- Is it possible to embed a video? Absolutely! You can do it with Content Editor.
Note! Some features are not available for all the plans. If you want to learn more about FlippingBook Online features and plans, just scroll down the Pricing page.