This article has answers to the most common questions our users ask before subscribing to the FlippingBook Online service:
- Payment methods and the costs
- What is included in the price?
- Can I switch to Optimal or Advanced plan from Starter?
- Is there a free plan, or are there any special rates?
- What is your refund policy?
- Trial limitations
- How many publications can I store?
- I can’t enter my account
> How can I pay for FlippingBook Online, and what are the costs?
FlippingBook Online is a subscription-based service. We will regularly charge your chosen payment method, based on whether your subscription is monthly or annualy. Exact pricing depends on the subscription plan:
- FlippingBook Online Starter plan costs $59 per month, or $590 per year.
- FlippingBook Online Optimal plan costs $99 per month, or $990 per year.
- FlippingBook Online Advanced plan costs $199 per month, or $1990 per year.
If you choose to purchase an annual subscription, you save ~ 25% in comparison to monthly subscription.
We provide a wide range of ways to pay for your FlippingBook Online subscription:
- We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and JCB. Recommended.
- Paypal is also available—after submitting your order, you will be redirected to the PayPal website where you can make your payment. Once your payment has been successfully completed and confirmed by PayPal, product delivery will be initiated.
- WebMoney is available as well—after submitting your order, you will receive a link to the WebMoney website to continue your payment. FlippingBook Online will be delivered as soon as our processing partner has received a confirmation of your payment.
- Payment by wire transfer—yes, available. Please note that when paying by wire transfer, your product cannot be delivered until payment is received in full. You will receive bank account details of our processing partner while ordering. Not recommended for monthly subscription.
- Payment by purchase order is available only to corporate customers. We cannot accept your order until we have received a written confirmation of your order on your official company letterhead. This will delay the delivery of your product. You will receive a fax number later in the ordering process. If you should require immediate delivery, please change the payment option to credit card and your order will be processed automatically. You can also specify your own internal purchase order number. We will include this purchase order number in your invoice. Not recommended for monthly subscription.
Choose the monthly subscription and we will automatically charge your preferred payment method every month. You just need to make sure you have enough funds in the method on the billing date. Billing will occur on the same day of the month that you originally purchased your monthly subscription.
You can switch from monthly to yearly subscription at any time. We will charge your chosen payment method on the next billing date.
For example, suppose that on February 10th you bought a monthly subscription. On February 20th you switched to a yearly subscription. As a result, on March 10th we would charge the annual price to your chosen payment method.
We recommend using credit card payment for a monthly subscription. It’s the easiest and quickest way to pay and automatically renew your subscription.
When you purchase a yearly subscription you receive a generous discount. We will automatically renew your subscribtion, using your preferred payment method, on the same date that you originally purchased your annual subscription.
Don’t worry we’ll remind you of your billing date, so you’ll have plenty of time to make sure everything is correct. If, we are not be able to charge your chosen payment method, we will notify you by email and message in your FlippingBook Online account.
Note: after 14 days without payment your publications will become temporarily unavailable to your customers.
All our payments are safe and secure and are backed up by our payments processing partner CleverBridge.
See the latest prices for all our products on our pricing page.
> What is included in the price?
FlippingBook Online is a subscription-based service that enables you to create elegant publications and share them online. With your purchase of a monthly or yearly subscription you receive:
- Access to your FlippingBook Online service at https://flippingbook. com/account/online using the login and password provided. All the magic with your content happens here: upload PDF, customize your publication and deliver them to your customers.
- Custom branding for your publications with the Optimal and Advanced plans. Set your own logo, background and favicon easily, or remove those elements entirely if necessary.
- Access to your publications for your customers. As long as you have an active subscription customers will be able to view and share your publications.
- Access to Customer Support. We are friendly, work 7 days a week and gladly answer any questions about FlippingBook Online.
You can change your login and password at any time.
In your account you create publications and share them online. You can upload as many PDF files as you like. You can manage your previously created publications here, as well. As FlippingBook Online is a browser service you use it without downloading an application to your computer. It works in any popular browser on a Mac or PC.
- using a direct link
- in social networks
- by including it on your website
> Can I switch to Optimal or Advanced plan from Starter?
Yes, absolutely. When you upgrade to Optimal or Advanced, we conduct a recalculation of the unused Starter days you’ve paid for and take them into the account with the new transaction. The day of the plan switch will be the new day of your regular charge.
For example, suppose you have bought the Starter plan with monthly subscription on January 1st, 2016 for $59 per month, and decided to upgrade to Optimal on January 8th which is normally $99 per month. Eight days of the Starter plan have been used, so we’ll take the remaining paid subscription period into the account and shift your recurrent charge day. As a result, you’ll be charged $55,7 and have Optimal. After that, you’ll be paying $99 each 30 days after January 8th.
To switch your plan, sign in to your user account and access the FB Online Subscription section. You will be able to browse your available options and proceed to checkout from there.
There’s no free plan for FlippingBook Online—sorry! However, FlippingBook is free during your trial period, as described below.
Yes, we offer a 30 days money back guarantee for our products. After the 30-day period we provide refunds at the company’s sole discretion, e. g. some technical incompatibilities.
Some further information about our refund policy can be found here.
> FlippingBook Online Trial: what are the limitations, and what happens with my publications after trial is over?
The FlippingBook Online Trial version lasts 14 days and has no other limitations. It starts with Optimal plan with all the features available. Feel free to create any number of publications in FlippingBook Online — they will all be saved safely and we will store them in your account. When your trial period is over, please buy Starter, Optimal or Advanced plan to restore an access to publications for your customers.
> How many publications can I store? Is there a limit to the traffic to my account?
- Starter plan — 10 publications,
- Optimal plan — 100 publications,
- Advanced plan — unlimited number of publications in our Cloud and edit or share them easily, as long as you have an active subscription.
There are no limitations on the number of views or amount of traffic on your account.
> What happens if I forgot my password or login, or can’t enter FlippingBook Online for some other reason?
Don’t worry, we’ll help you. Here are the most common account issues that arise:
To restore you password: if you have forgotten your password please fill in your login email for the password restore process. You will quickly receive an email to your login email address that includes a link to page where you can restore your password. Make sure to check your Junk folder if you do not receive it in a short time. If it doesn’t appear send us a message and we will contact you promptly.
To restore your login: if you do not know or have forgotten your login email address—first, check any emails from us, since we send an email with all these details immediately after your original purchase. If that is not available, send us a message with as many details as you can: name of your company, corporate email domain, name of the person responsible for the purchase, etc.. We will do our best to help you as quickly as possible.
The person responsible for the account has left your company: that happens—we understand! Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org from a login email requesting that the email and password be changed; if this email cannot be accessed, use your corporate email account to send your FlippingBook purchase documents to email@example.com. If this isn’t possible, send us a message with as many details as you can. We will do our best to assist you quickly.
Haven’t found an answer to your question? Send us a message—we’ll answer right away!