You can cancel your subscription manually at any time in your online account. Your subscription will also be canceled automatically if your automatic payment fails and is not made successfully within 14 days. You can reactivate your canceled subscription.
Canceling your subscription manually
Canceling your subscription means you won’t be charged automatically for the next period. You can continue using FlippingBook Online for the period you paid for. If you want to prevent automatic charges, you can cancel immediately after the payment was made and still fully use your license.
To cancel your subscription:
- Open the Subscription page in your online account.
- Choose Cancel subscription.
- Confirm you want to cancel your subscription by pressing Unsubscribe.
Canceling your subscription does not mean you get a refund for the period you have already paid. It only stops automatic charges in the future. If you would like to get a refund, please refer to our refund policy.
Reactivate your subscription
If your subscription is canceled, you can still use your license until the Valid till date. After that, your flipbooks will no longer be available for viewing online. We will keep your flipbooks available in your expired account for 180 days.
If you resume the subscription within 180 days, all your flipbooks will become available to your audience again with the same URLs as they had before. But if you resume after 180 days, you will start with an empty account.
To reactivate a canceled subscription:
- Open the Subscription page in your online account
- Press the Resume Subscription button.
- If your license has not expired yet, we will simply resume your subscription and bill you on the Valid till date.
- If your license has expired, we will bill you immediately. If your license expired less than 180 days ago, then your account will be fully restored with all your flipbooks.
- If your license has expired, we will bill you immediately. If your license expired more than 180 days ago, then you will start with an empty account.