Publications created with FlippingBook Publisher can be shared via social networks by you and your readers. This is a fast, convenient and modern online marketing tool for businesses and service providers.
When preparing your publication for sharing, it’s important to understand that the name and the description of your publication will appear in your post. Here you can see an example of what your post will look like on Facebook:
That’s why before publishing, you have to make sure that the Title and the Description of your publication show the information you want.
In case you want to change this information, follow the steps below:
- Open the project file you would like to share in FlippingBook Publisher.
- Go to the tab Properties, choose General.
- To change the title of your publication, change the content in Publication Name.
- To change the description, change the content in Publication Description.
Sharing your publication on social networks
Once you uploaded your project, follow these steps to share your publication via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or any other social network we support:
1. Open your publication in a browser and find the option Share.
2. Click on Share first and then on the icon of the social network of your choice.
3. Once you’re logged into your social network, click on Post.
Your project will be published in your account, and everyone will be able to see it.
Sometimes, after sharing, your new publication might not show up in your social network. This happens when the page information has already been cached, so the cache needs to be refreshed.
To do that, please, follow these steps:
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/
- Enter your publication URL and click Debug.
3. You’ll see new information below, click Scrape Again there.
This will update the information in the Facebook cache.
Sharing the mobile version of your publication via WhatsApp
Sometimes when you open your publication on your smartphone, you want to share it from there. To share the mobile version of your publication, you should do the following:
- Open your publication on your smartphone in any browser that we support.
- Tap on the Settings menu at the top.
3. Select the option Share.
4. Choose WhatsApp as well as the person you’d like to share your publication with.
5. Tap Send.
That's it! Your contact will receive your publication and will be able to open it.