The settings of Sharepoint Online are not allowing our standard embed code to be displayed there properly, so the instruction needs to be different from the standard procedure we use in FlippingBook Online.
- Import your PDF file in FlippingBook Online and save the link to the flipbook that you’ve created from the Flipbooks page.
- Create a page in the Pages section of your Sharepoint website settings:
- Before attempting to include the embedded flipbook, please make sure you’ve enabled embedding from the external domains in Site Settings or ask your Sharepoint website administrator to do so if you don’t have the permission.
- Just as any other element of the page, the embed code fragment can be added with a click on a “plus” button (“Add a new web part”) in the Edit mode:
- Instead of using the standard embed code FlippingBook Online provides, you will need to add another type of embed code - here’s its structure:
<iframe title="(title of your flipbook here)" src="https://online.flippingbook.com/view/771043" width="640px" height="480px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe>
(Replace the https://online.flippingbook.com/view/771043 link with your own flipbook URL).
- And after pasting the right code into the field here it is - the colorful result:
You can turn off the option “Resize to fit the page” in the Embed segment settings,
but the flipbook would look much less presentable that way:
Please be mindful that there should be enough space on a page for the embedded content, so if you would be trying to fit the embedded flipbook in the “Three columns” or “One-third left column” layout, you would see a “Click to read” sign which is basically indicating that there is not enough space on a page to display the full version of a book on the appropriate scale.