Note! This article covers the embedding feature and explains how you can make a flipbook look like a part of a webpage on your Sharepoint Online site. If you have trouble making it work, feel free to book a meeting with one of our specialists
- Make sure you’re allowed to embed content from external domains in Sharepoint. Ask your Sharepoint website administrator to do so if you don’t have permission.
- Create or open a page in the Pages section of your Sharepoint website settings:
- Click on the “plus” button (“Add a new web part”) in the Edit mode and add an Embed code fragment.
- Copy and paste the following code into the Website address or embed code box
<iframe title="(title of your flipbook here)" src="https://online.flippingbook.com/view/771043" width="640px" height="480px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe>
(Replace the part https://online.flippingbook.com/view/771043 with the direct link to your flipbook).
- And after pasting the right code into the field here it is - the colorful result:
We advise you to keep the option Resize to fit the page enabled.
If you disable that option, the flipbook would look much less presentable:
Note on Protected embedding!
While this solution works in most cases, it is not sufficient if you want to use our Protected Embed feature to make the flipbook work if embedded on your SharePoint site and only there. In such cases, please contact us. We will be glad to provide you with additional instructions on how you can achieve this.