How to embed into Sharepoint Online?
Note! This article covers the embedding feature and explains how you can make a flipbook look like a part of a webpage on your Sharepoint Online site. If you have trouble making it work, feel free to book a meeting with one of our specialists
- Make sure you’re allowed to embed content from external domains in Sharepoint. Ask your Sharepoint website administrator to do so if you don’t have permission.
- Create or open a page in the Pages section of your Sharepoint website settings:
- Click on the “plus” button (“Add a new web part”) in the Edit mode and add an Embed code fragment.
- Copy and paste the following code into the Website address or embed code box
<iframe title="(title of your flipbook here)" src="https://online.flippingbook.com/view/771043" width="640px" height="480px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe>
(Replace the part https://online.flippingbook.com/view/771043 with the direct link to your flipbook).
- And after pasting the right code into the field here it is - the colorful result:
We advise you to keep the option Resize to fit the page enabled.
If you disable that option, the flipbook would look much less presentable:
Please keep in mind that there should be enough space on your page for the embedded content. Some layouts divide your page into columns that are too small for a flipbook. For example, if you use a “Three columns” or “One-third left column” layout, the flipbook won’t fit. Instead of the full flipbook, you will see a preview with a “Click to read'' sign.