If you use FlippingBook Online Advanced or Team plans, you can password protect your publications to keep unwanted visitors away.
Once you password-protect a flipbook, your readers will only be able to access it if they enter the correct password. Without one, they won’t be able to view your publication.
To apply a password to one of your flipbooks follow the steps below:
- Open the list of your flipbooks.
- Hover over the flipbook you'd like to change and choose the Customize option from the three-dot button menu.
- Click on the Password section to expand it.
- Click the Enable switch to enable the password option.
- Type in the password in the field below.
- Click on the Finish button at the top.
Note! The text in your password-protected publication won’t be indexed by search engines. If you want it to be indexed, you will need to grant public access to your publication.
Here is what your password-protected flipbook will look like when you open it in a browser: