PDF is not a very secure type of content, and it’s easy to steal it. But now you can control the distribution of your PDFs by customizing the bottom menu buttons of your flipbook. You can disable Print, Share and Download buttons and make your flipbook read-only. It will help protect your content from unwanted distribution.
Here are the steps to do it:
- Open your FlippingBook Online account.
- Choose the flipbook, hover over it and click on it.
- Select the Customize option from the menu on the right:
- Click on the Controls group to expand it:
- Enable or disable the buttons Share, Print and Download:
Don't forget to Save your flipbook!
FlippingBook Online Advanced plan allows you to protect your flipbooks with the password.
If you want to learn more about FlippingBook Online features and plans and make your decision, check out the Pricing page.