Note!GA integration is available in Optimal and higher plans only.
So, you’ve shared your flipbook, but it’s not over yet! An important component of successful content marketing is tracking customers' engagement so you can provide more of what your customers want and less of what they don’t.
To see the stats you first need to register with Google Analytics. If you already have a Google Analytics account, please go to step 4.
1. Go to Google Analytics and click on the Start for free button:
2. Log into the system using your existing Gmail address or create a new one:
3. Click the Sign up button:
4. After setting up your account start creating your first tracker (property) on the next step. Fill in the Property name – the name of your tracker and click on Show Advanced options:
5. Enable the option Create a Universal Analytics property, enter online.flippingbook.com as a Website URL and choose the setting Create a Universal Analytics property only
(If you are not redirected to the page with the UA tag automatically, open Tracking Info section (can be seen on the screenshot above) for your property to see it)
7. Open your FlippingBook Online Account and click the button Google Analytics:
9. In a new window paste the UA number you copied in your Google Analytics account. Click Save.
After you set up a Google Analytics for your FlippingBook Online, you’ll see how many customers are engaged with your flipbooks. FlippingBook Online’s open- and click-tracking tells you how many people looked at your catalog. For example, on which links or pages they clicked, their geolocation, and much more. You can click on the Events section to dig further or create specific reports.
The stats report will normally be available within 24 hours, but it might take up to 3 days sometimes. Some information can be viewed in real-time mode.
That's it! To see what exactly can you check in the stats, read an article What can I track using Google Analytics?.