There are thousands of different ways to increase your sales. And one of the oldest and most effective ways is to create sales materials, especially brochures. Because brochures can work and sell even when you are at home drinking tea. And digital sales brochures with a professional look can bring you many new benefits. We’ll talk about that later in the article.
Here’s just one small fact for you: 82 percent of customers engage with at least five pieces of content from a brand before making a purchase. So always make sure that the quality of your sales collateral reflects the quality of your product or service. This way, you’ll capture more leads, build trust, and close more deals.
Image source: Articulate
Creating a sales brochure that will resonate with your audience and invite them to read it sounds like a challenge, doesn’t it? But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Read on to learn the tips and tricks on how to make a digital brochure that is easy to track, that converts prospects into clients and increases sales.
By the way, if you’re new to making brochures, read our article about the best brochure makers, software, and ideas for writing and designing online brochures.
Know your audience and remember your goals
Each time you create your sales brochures and proposals, keep two essential things in mind: your brand goals and what matters to your target audience.
Focusing on these two factors will always help you create valuable content that is relevant to your readers (solves their problems and offers helpful solutions), that shows who you are, and that establishes trust between you and your audience. This way, your brochures become unique and can attract more customers.
Show your uniqueness
The key to any sales material is to highlight what makes you stand out from the competition. Your brochure should convey a clear sense of your brand—what your values are, what products and services you offer, and how they can help your prospects to achieve their goals.
Whether you make real estate or property sales brochures, home sales or auto sales brochures, always be clear about what makes you exceptional. This will help you with your next steps: creating a front cover, writing copy, and designing your brochure.
Create a nice and clear cover
The first selling point for each brochure is its front cover. It sets the tone for your whole brochure so be sure to make it professional-looking, memorable, and attractive. It should correctly represent the values of your business.
You can do it all by writing a headline that states clearly on the cover what your brochure is about and what benefits it offers. You can include the interests and perceived problems of your target audience, and add the solutions you can provide to them.
Many companies mistakenly lead with their company's basic information. You should add it, for sure, to capture your audience's attention and prompt them to read the rest of the brochure. Just don’t make the font as big as your headline.
Check out this example of a digital sales brochure with a nice cover and a clear headline.
Make it precise, sweet, and easy on the eye
After creating a cover for your online sales brochure, your next step is to tell your story, talk about your clients’ needs, and create the right mood for your brochure—not at all salesy, but light and informative. It will help you rise above the competition and become a nice example of an authentic and friendly brand. Here are the tips to follow when making an outstanding brochure:
- Be precise—your brochure needs to introduce your company in a quick, concise, and clear way, and then focus on the benefits of your products and services. Describe what pain points and challenges you can help with so your readers can easily grasp what you’re communicating to them.
- Don’t forget about the headlines, subheadings, and short paragraphs of texts. Create a lot of space, let your texts and illustrations breathe in your brochure. Your readers will appreciate that you think about them and will be happy to read the brochure till the end.
Look how bright and informative this digital brochure looks.
Close the sale
Your document wouldn’t be a real sales brochure if it didn’t have a call to action. CTA can help your audience contact you right away. It can be a link to your website, a contact form, an offer of a free product sample or service. This will entice readers and give them an incentive to act. Because sometimes people need that extra motivation to contact you.
Why digital sales brochures are powerful
Now you know how to make sales brochures that showcase your advantages and can be really useful for your readers. The next step on a way to powerful brochures is to try new formats: move to digital and create interactive online documents. FlippingBook, software and cloud service, can be a great tool to help you with this task. Here’s why digital brochures are perfect for increasing your sales.
- They are easy to share, track, and analyze
You can simply share the link to your brochure or proposal via email and forget about heavy attachments that are hard to track. What’s more, you can send a trackable individual link to each client and control and track their engagement with the document.
- Measure lead engagement: learn when and how many times your lead opens the brochure. Each time you’ll get a document open notification via email and will be able to follow up at the right moment.
- Learn how much time they spend on each page.
- See what links inside the brochure they clicked.
- Track if they haven’t opened the link by a set date and remind them to read your brochure.
Trackable individual links and document analytics will help you to establish a personal connection with your clients, know when to follow up, and offer them what they really need.
- They are interactive and can engage readers right away.
Online brochures allow you to showcase your products and services at their best:
- Brand your brochures with your logo, background images, and colors to create a consistent image of your sales materials. Set up templates with all the necessary settings to save time when creating the brochures.
- Include beautiful images to illustrate what you’re talking about. Remember, people love visuals more that texts.
- Add videos—they are ideal for brochures because they can communicate your message in a fast and engaging way.
- Add links to your online store to make a buyer’s journey fast and easy.
Make digital sales brochures work for your business
Sales collateral, such as all kinds of brochures, proposals, leaflets, and flyers, can play a vital role in presenting you to the world. They give your prospective clients a great way to see a concise overview of what your mission is and what you have to offer to your audience.
The best pieces capture the attention of your prospects, explain in just a few minutes why you can help them achieve their goals, and begin the process of building trust. So keep your audience’s interests at heart when creating each of your online brochures, and, thus, you’ll get more long-term clients and increase sales.
Create your brochure in secondsTry for free