If you make digital brochures, flyers, leaflets, booklets or pamphlets, you know that it takes a lot of effort to design them to be eye-catching and comfortable for viewing online.
And still, digital brochures have many benefits and are totally worth it. Thanks to digital technologies, you can create brochures quite easily and in many ways: make them from scratch, use templates, or convert a PDF to a digital brochure.
By the way, if you don’t have ready PDFs yet, read about easy-to-use tools that help you create PDFs from scratch in no time.
And if you already have PDFs, you can turn them into digital brochures with the help of FlippingBook Online. It’s an online service that allows you to create interactive online brochures with a smooth page flip effect. FlippingBook offers a gallery of ready-made professional designs, custom colors and backgrounds, and an opportunity to add your own branding, videos, and links.
For instance, check out how engaging a travel brochure can look. The cover and the background image complement each other beautifully, and you just want to delve into reading the brochure right away.
Have you noticed that text, header, and images go together very well in this city guide? It helps to create a special atmosphere of the brochure.
Let’s see how to make a brochure online with FlippingBook in a few simple steps.
How to Create a Brochure with FlippingBook
#1 Upload your PDF to FlippingBook Online
To create your brochure, sign up to FlippingBook Online or simply log in with your Google account. No need for any credit card details or anything to start, just choose the free trial, and you’ll be instantly redirected to your account. When you’re there, upload the PDF you want to convert, and FlippingBook will do the rest. In a few minutes, you get a ready, professional-looking brochure.
#2 Customize your brochure
If you want to customize your online brochure a bit more to match your brand, you can do it easily—all the settings are right at hand when you need them. Brand your brochure with your company colors, add interactive elements like videos, GIFs, or pop-up images to make it stand out and engage your readers.
#3 Share your brochure
Now your brochure is ready to shine and you can share it right away. You can share it via a direct link, just copy the link and email it to your readers. Plus, you can embed it into your website, or share it on social media or via a QR code. The choice is yours!
How to Empower Your Digital Brochures: Tips for Newbies
Captivating content and design play a big role in creating a great impression of your products and services, no matter what business you have. Here are some general tips to follow when designing and writing your brochure if you don’t have much experience in creating marketing content.
- Give your cover a single message that is clear and engaging. Focus on making the cover of your brochure articulate and eye-catching in order to achieve maximum impact at first sight.
- Make the main content of the brochure concise and skimmable: Use descriptive headers, keep paragraphs under four lines, add subheadings for every two to three paragraphs, and incorporate lists and bullet points
- Use solid colors and background images to define brochure sections
- Don’t use more than two or three colors and fonts
- One of the most important elements of your brochure design is the call to action. It needs to be prominent in your brochure because it leads to the action you want your clients to take (the purpose of the brochure).
If you want to create an effective digital sales brochure, read our article to learn the tips and tricks on how to make a brochure that is easy to track, converts prospects into clients, and increases sales.
Why Digital Brochures Are Better than PDFs?
Now, when you know how to create digital brochures, they can bring you many benefits and help you to engage and sell better and faster:
- Easy updates—you can change and update your brochure whenever you want. Your clients and colleagues will always see the latest version when they open it. You don’t have to resend a PDF every time.
- Cross-platform—your clients get instant access to your digital brochure and have great reading experience when viewing it on any device.
- Easy sharing—you can just email the link to your online brochure, instead of attaching a PDF file. Communication and content distribution become fast and easy.
- Viewing experience—digital brochures are made for convenient web experience, unlike PDFs which are not particularly easy to load and view online
- Lead generation—online brochures can become your powerful lead generation tool. You can add a built-in form to collect your reader’s info and track their activity to make your marketing and sales even more effective. Read more about generating quality leads in our articles: How to Start Generating More Quality Leads and How to Boost Lead Generation by Optimizing Your Gated Content.
Go on, Get out there with Your New Brochure
So there you have it—you’re fully equipped with knowledge on how to make a brochure to empower your marketing and sales activities.
And that’s great because a brochure is a place where you can be creative and try new things when deciding on the design, writing the content, and promoting it on the web. The process helps you expand your horizons, improve your skills, and get to know your audience better. Plus, of course, it grabs your clients’ attention and works for your business success.
Create your brochure in seconds