FlippingBook Online allows you to create a digital publication using your PDF. Sometimes you might have several PDFs that you want to use in one publication. Unfortunately, there is no direct way to import several PDFs into FlippingBook Online to turn them into one publication. However, you can use a workaround: merge two or more PDF files into one. Then you can use that one file for import.
Depending on what device you use for FlippingBook Online, we can suggest 3 different ways to merge your PDFs. To find the guidelines for your device, please, open one of the sections below:
- Merge your PDFs online – suitable for both Windows-based PCs and Macs
- Merge your PDFs on a Windows-based PC
- Merge your PDFs on a Mac
How to merge your PDFs online?
You can merge your PDFs online using the service iLovePDF. It will work fine on both Windows-based computers and Macs.
To use the service, please, follow the steps below:
- Open the website https://www.ilovepdf.com/.
- Click on Merge PDF on the panel at the top of the page.
- When transferred to the next page, click on Select PDF files.
- Select the PDFs by pressing and holding the CTRL key or ⌘Command on your keyboard.
- Click on Open.
- Click on Merge PDF at the bottom of the page.
- Download your merged PDF in just a few seconds by clicking on Download merged PDF.
If you don’t want to use any online services but would rather install software on your Windows-based computer, then you can use PDFCreator. We describe what you need to do in the section bellow.
If you want to merge your PDFs on a Windows-based PC, please, install PDFCreator first. Here is how you can do it:
- Go to https://ninite.com/.
- Check the PDFCreator box in the Documents section.
- Scroll down and click on Get Your Ninite. The application will be downloaded onto your computer.
- Double-click on the purple Ninite installation file in the download bar, wait for the PDFCreator app to install, and click on Close when the installation is complete.
After that, you can work with PDFCreator to merge your PDFs. Here are the steps you should follow:
- Click on the PDFCreator icon on your desktop.
- Open the Start menu and select the folder-shaped icon on the left. File Explorer will open.
3. Find the folder with your PDF files in the left sidebar of File Explorer and open it, then press and hold CTRL and select the PDFs that you want to merge.
4. Drag and drop the selected PDF files into PDFCreator. This will add all of the selected PDF files to PDFCreator.
5. Click on the button Merge and choose Merge ALL, then click on Continue.
6. Enter a name for your PDF. You can do so in the Filename text field at the top.
7. Click on Save in the bottom right corner. You will then find your new PDF file in the same folder as the PDFs that you previously selected.
If you use a Mac, you don't need to install any additional software. Just follow the steps below:
- Open Finder.
- Go to the folder with your PDF files.
- Select a PDF, click on File in the menu bar at the top of the screen, go to Open With, and click on Preview. The PDF will open in the Preview window.
4. Go to View in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
5. Click on Thumbnails in the drop-down menu View. You should then see a sidebar with a thumbnail on the left side of the Preview window.
6. Go back to the folder with your PDFs. Select the rest of the PDFs by pressing and holding ⌘Command.
7. Drag and drop the selected PDFs into the thumbnail sidebar on the left side of the Preview window.
8. Click on File in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
9. Click on Print at the bottom of the drop-down menu File. A popup window will open.
10. Click on the drop-down box PDF located in the bottom left corner of the popup window.
11. Choose Save as PDF.
12. Enter a title for your PDF.
13. Click on Save in the bottom right corner of the popup window.
Following the steps above will merge your selected PDFs into one document. It will save the new PDF in the folder that contains your other PDFs.
After that, you can import your new PDF into FlippingBook Online. Our article "How to create your publication with FlippingBook Online?" will help you to create and customize your publication.