With FlippingBook Publisher you can integrate publications in your website. This way you can make your flipbook look like it is part of your own page. We call this ’embedding’.
There are 2 different ways to embed your publication into a website:
- full publication
- linkable cover
Let’s review each example of these types separately.
The ’full publication’ type implies that when your clients visit your website, they will see the whole publication interface, just sized down a bit to fit into the embedding area that you have specified. It looks just like a regular publication — the one your readers can use without leaving your website. Here you can see the example of it:
Readers can turn pages, read the content and enjoy all the features without any redirects.
The other type is the ’linkable cover’. In this case, you embed a small image of the cover page, which your customers can click on to view the publication. The advantage of the ’linkable cover’ is that it takes up a bit less space on your webpage. You can choose what happens when your clients click on the cover: either open the publication in a pop-up window or in a new tab.
Note: If your clients open this publication type on a mobile, it will show in a new tab only.
Now let’s see how to make a publication part of your webpage with FlippingBook Publisher.
Full publication embed type
To embed a FlippingBook Cloud publication, do the following:
- First, make sure that the publication is uploaded to FlippingBook Cloud or to your own server and open it in a browser.
- Click the Share button.
- Open the «Insert to Site» tab on the Share window, and choose «Full Publication» type.
- After that resize the publication to your liking.
- When done, press the «Copy Code» button.
- Now go to your Content Management System to add this code to your HTML page.
- To do this, open your webpage in your editor or CMS.
- Go to the place where you want to insert the code, and simply paste it there.
- Then, re-publish your page to your server.
Linkable cover embed type
To embed the publication as a linkable cover, do the following:
1. First, make sure that the publication is uploaded to FlippingBook Cloud or to your own server and open it in a browser.
2. Click the Share button.
3. Open the «Insert to Site» tab on the Share window and choose «Linkable Cover» type.
4. When done, press the «Copy Code» button.
5.Now go to your Content Management System to add this code to your HTML page.
6. Go to the place where you want to insert the code and simply paste it there.
7. Then, re-publish your page to your server.
Also it’s possible to embed publications into WordPress. Kindly refer to this article to find out how to do that — https://flippingbook.com/help/publisher-2/faq/embed-publications-into-wordpress