If you want to create digital flipbooks but don’t have a ready PDF or design yet, you can easily make one in Canva. And then choose any helpful flipbook maker to enhance your flipbook with interactivity. Here at FlippingBook we've designed professional templates for your flipbooks and launched an integration with Canva. It allows you to publish your design to FlippingBook right from your Canva account and create a beautiful flipbook with interactive perks. Let's see how you can do that in a few simple steps!
What is Canva
Canva is one of the most famous web design apps with easy-to-use features and functionality that enables you to create web content quickly, even if you don’t know much about design.
Canva offers a big variety of content types for web marketing. From templates of brochures and newsletters to documents, presentations, and ebooks, you’ll find almost everything you need. If you don’t, you can always create a custom project.
Getting Started with Canva
First, sign up for Canva:
- go to canva.com;
- choose from the options to sign up with Facebook, Google, or your email. If you decide to use your email, simply fill out the form with the necessary details;
- click Sign up.
Now you’re ready to start creating flipbooks in Canva.
💡 And here’s where FlippingBook can help. We know that not all of our clients have ready PDFs to make digital materials right away, so we’ve designed five stunning Canva templates especially for you: digital flipbook, catalog, magazine, brochure, and newsletter.
What's more, to enhance your content creation process, we’ve launched an all-new integration with Canva. You get the best of Canva’s design features and FlippingBook’s interactive features right away! Thanks to our integration with Canva, you can seamlessly proceed from designing a flipbook to making and customizing your digital flipbook.
Let’s see how you can create a flipbook in Canva for free in a few easy steps and then publish your design to FlippingBook right from your Canva account without going anywhere.
How to Create a Flipbook in Canva
1. Choose from our templates below and click on the one you like, it will be opened in a new tab.
|Create a catalog|
2. Then click Use template which will get you right into Canva. Thus, you can easily start customizing your document and then convert your Canva to a flipbook or publish to FlippingBook straightaway.
Customizing Your Canva Flipbook
Here's how you can customize and fine-tune your design even more:
- Add photos, diagrams, or graphics to make your flipbook more informative. Please note that some of the images you use in Canva are not free so you need to buy them to be able to save your content.
- Upload your own images, for instance, your logo, and place it on the first page of your document to make your content easily recognizable.
- Edit the text: choose a font that suits your style, don’t forget about distinctive headers and the clear structure of the text to make your PDF accesiible for everyone.
- Insert some shapes from the Elements section: add simple lines to divide sections, decorative stickers, or even advanced charts where you can edit the data directly.
How to Publish a Canva Design to Flipbook
After you’ve created your flipbook in Canva, take these three simple steps to publish it to FlippingBook:
1. Click Share in the top panel, select More in the drop-down menu, and find FlippingBook.
2. Connect FlippingBook to Canva. If you haven’t tried FlippingBook yet, a new trial account will be created for you.
3. Send your template to FlippingBook to turn it into an interactive flipbook. Just in a few minutes, you get a ready, professional-looking flipbook with a smooth page flip effect to share with the world right away!
Try for free
You can empower your flipbook with FlippingBook in many ways, check them out:
Customize your flipbook to match your brand: FlippingBook offers a gallery of ready-made professional designs, custom colors, and backgrounds to raise your brand awareness.
Enhance your flipbook with interactivity: add images, videos, GIFs, and links to other resources to make your content even more engaging and informative.
Boost your marketing and sales processes: thanks to advanced analytical tools you can track how people engage with your content. And you can add a customizable lead capture form that will help you collect leads right within your flipbook. According to our research, 90% of emails submitted through the FlippingBook Online lead capture form are valid. Thus, you get high-quality leads right from your flipbook!
Further Changes to Your Flipbook Design
If you want to change your Canva flipbook design, then you can publish it to FlippingBook one more time, but this will make a new flipbook with a new link. So if you want to keep your existing flipbook link, then you can save your Canva flipbook as PDF and then update your flipbook in your FlippingBook Online account. Here are the steps to do that:
1. Open a Canva design that you've updated and click on the Share button in the top right corner.
2. Choose the Download Option.
3. Click on the File type field and select PDF Standard.
4. Click on the Download button and wait while Canva exports your design to PDF.
5. Go to your FlippingBook Online account, find the flipbook you want to update, and click on Replace PDF.
We hope that our article helps you create flipbooks in Canva in a fast and easy way and then convert them to stunning HTML5 documents with the help of FlippingBook.
Start creating your flipbooks right away. Good luck to you!