You have created the first flipbook. Let's explore its settings that will turn your marketing brochure, catalog, or report into a powerful publication.
Some features are not available for all the plans. Learn about the differences between our plans in the comparison chart on the Pricing page (scroll down to see it).
- Tune your flipbook to perfection
- Make flipbooks more interactive and embed them on a website
- Generate more sales by catching new leads
- See if someone opened your flipbook
- Analyze statistics
- Protect your content
- Update flipbook without changing its link
- Contact the support team for questions
By changing a few simple settings you can get much more mileage from your flipbooks. Compare the customized flipbook on the left with the standard one on the right:
- a custom background makes it stand out immediately and adds atmosphere;
- a custom logo makes your brand recognizable and builds trust;
- a call-to-action button guides readers to the next step to take.
Add images, videos, GIFs, and links using our Editor. Then feel free to make the flipbook a part of your website. It is possible to embed a full version of it or just a preview. All it takes is pasting a short piece of code into your web page. Here is a nice example of an embedded flipbook enriched with GIFs and links.
Would you like to conduct a little survey to know more about your prospecting buyers? Or maybe you’d like to entice your readers with a preview that encourages them to buy a full version of the magazine? Use our Lead capture form to gather information about your readers.
Instead of sharing a simple link, use a trackable link and share that one-on-one with a reader. You can
- receive an email notification when a person opens it;
- get a notification if a person has not opened a flipbook at all;
- see how much time your reader spent on your flipbook and where.
Interested in learning how many people your flipbooks attract, how often they open them, and which pages interest readers most? We offer two tools for that:
- built-in Stats page. You can see how many views each page received, how much time people spent on pages, and on which links they clicked and how often.
- Google Analytics. For advanced data, like demographics or visit locations, you can use our simple integration with Google Analytics to track your digital document’s performance
Secure private information from unwanted access. There are two ways to protect a flipbook that you can use together or separately:
- Disable the Print, Download, and Share buttons
- Choose the right privacy setting. You can make your flipbook completely private, protect it with a password, or make it available only if embedded into your own website.
If you need to add pages, change text or make some other changes to the flipbook, update the PDF first. Then, re-upload the updated PDF using the Replace PDF option. This way, the flipbook will update and its link will remain unchanged. Follow the steps in this article.
Please do not forget that you can always ask your questions in chat, via email, or by phone. And if you prefer us to show you how it all works, feel free to book a demo with a Customer Success Manager!