FlippingBook Publisher supports Google Analytics, which allows you to collect detailed usage statistics for your publications, both Cloud-based and self-hosted. To use this tool, please, register with Google Analytics first:
- Open https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/ and click the button Start for free.
- Log into the system using your existing Gmail address or create a new one.
- Click the Sign up button:
4. After setting up an account create your first tracker (property). On a Property setup step choose a name for your tracker and click on Show Advanced Options
5. Enable the option Create a Universal Analytics property, enter the link to your book as a Website URL and choose the setting Create a Universal Analytics property only
6. Complete the next step ("About your business"). Now you’ve got a tracking ID for Google Analytics and you can insert your UA code into all your flipbooks to monitor their traffic:
(If you are not redirected to the page with the UA code automatically, open the Tracking Info section for your property)
If you are already a Google Analytics user, then you don’t need to create a new account to monitor statistics in your flipbook. Just head to the Admin menu in the lower-left corner and then clicking the blue button Create Property in the Property column.
To get more detailed statistics, you might wish to switch to Universal Analytics.
Once you have your UA number, type it into the special field in FlippingBook Publisher:
The collection of statistics will start as soon as you upload and will be available within ~ 24 hours.
To see what you can track, check our article What can I track using Google Analytics?