FlippingBook Publisher supports Google Analytics, which allows you to collect detailed usage statistics for your publications. To use this tool, please, register with Google Analytics first:
- Open http://www.google.com/analytics/ and click the button «Create an account».
- Log into the system using your existing Gmail address or create a new one.
- Click the «Sign up» button:
4. Fill in the information about your web resource:
5. That’s it! Now you’ve got a tracking ID for Google Analytics and you can insert your UA code into all your publications to monitor their traffic:
If you are already a Google Analytics user, then you don’t need to create a new account to monitor statistics in your publication. To get more detailed statistics, you might wish to switch to Universal Analytics.
Once you have your UA number, type it into the special field in FlippingBook Publisher:
The collection of statistics will start as soon as you upload and will be available within ~ 24 hours.
To see what you can track, check our «What can I track using Google Analytics?» article.