PDF is the de facto standard for working with digital documents, and you come across it every day. But our digital era sets high standards for content, and PDF comes as far from perfect: this format is dull, heavy, and hard to share.
For instance, when you create a PDF and want to promote it across your marketing channels, you have to think of a way to upload PDF to Facebook. You can’t just drag and drop it as you do with images. There’s an option to attach PDF to Facebook post in a group, but we can all agree that such a post leaves a lot to be desired.
So, how to post a PDF on Facebook? There are several options that allow you to do that:
- Link. The easiest way to put a PDF on Facebook is to link to it. The actual file can reside anywhere, including a website or a repository such as Google Docs or Dropbox.
- Convert to an image. Any PDF can be converted to an image. If you have Adobe Acrobat or similar software, PDF can be saved as a JPEG file. Then you just upload it to Facebook as a photo.
There’s one big downside to these two methods—your content looks plain and outdated. Not many readers will engage with it when they have so many enticing videos and infographics to enjoy.
But how to add a document to Facebook then? Don’t worry, we bring you a new convenient way—you can turn it into an online flipbook. See how neat it can look on your Facebook feed.
Sounds interesting? Let’s see how to post PDF to Facebook with the help of FlippingBook Online.
How to create a flipbook from PDF
Creating your flipbook from a PDF is a simple process consisting of three intuitive steps.
1. Sign up to FlippingBook Online or simply log in with your Google account. No need for any credit card details or anything to start, just choose the free trial, and you’ll be instantly redirected to your account.
2. Upload the PDF you want to convert, and FlippingBook Online will do the rest. In a few minutes, you get a ready, professional-looking flipbook to share with the world right away.
When the conversion is over, you can see your flipbook in your FlippingBook Online account.
3. If you want to customize your flipbook a bit more to match your brand, you can do it easily—all our settings are right at hand when you need them. Brand your flipbook with your own colors, add interactive elements like videos, GIFs, or pop-up images, and your flipbook is ready to get out there.
How to upload a PDF to Facebook
Now your flipbook is ready to shine and it’s time to share a PDF on Facebook.
1. Hover over your flipbook in your online account and click Share.
2. There are two options: sharing it via Facebook social media button or via a direct link.
Share via Facebook social media button
Click on the Facebook button, and you’ll be redirected to your Facebook account.
Share via direct link
Simply copy the link and paste it into your post on Facebook. It will look amazing on your newsfeed.
Posting PDF on Facebook, be it your page, story, or group, is now as easy as pie. Your PDF flipbook will get all the attention it deserves.
Benefits of posting PDF flipbooks on Facebook
Reaching your audience has never been easier. You don’t have to deal with heavy PDFs anymore—copy the public link to your flipbook and post it on Facebook, that’s all! The link will transform into a beautiful preview of your flipbook, compelling people to click on it.
When you share your flipbook on Facebook, you can track how it performs: how many people have opened it, how many times, what pages are the most popular, and more. Gaining insights into content usage allows you to enhance your marketing and sales materials and make them work in a more efficient way.
Engaging reading experience
Flipbooks are made for a convenient web experience unlike PDFs, which are not easy to load and view online. Digital flipbooks look enticing and fresh on the newsfeed, making you stand out from the crowd.
Want to create flipbooks right away?
We hope that our article will help you find an easy way of promoting your PDFs on Facebook. Good luck to you!