In our previous post, we talked about content ideas that will help you create compelling newsletters. Today, we have even more creative ideas, so you'll never run out of email content.
- A company anniversary or milestone
- A message from the CEO
- Favorable articles about your company
- Recent award nominations or wins
- A list of open positions for hire
- Monthly business recap
Valuable and educational knowledge
There are many opportunities to engage your audience with content that is not directly related to your product. When you respect your clients and provide them with valuable content, they can feel it, and that builds mutual respect.
- Interviews with experts from your industry
- A top-10 list
- A survey or poll
- Quotes – motivational or just funny (if appropriate)
- Industry-related news from around the web
- Recent studies or surveys related to your business
- Statistics and data points
- Updates about your social channels
- A guest blog post you've written for another company or brand
- Third-party apps and tools your audience would find useful
- An overview of your most popular blogs, videos or services from the month or year
You probably want to announce any upcoming events in your email newsletters, which can build excitement, sell tickets or increase views.
- Upcoming events and webinars
- Webcast recordings of past events
- Information about an event you're sponsoring
- Partner events related to your business
- Community-service initiatives
- Giveaways and contests
- Seasonal content – holiday-related, national holidays, made-up fun holidays
- Exclusive content – invites to limited-capacity events, sales, etc.
And just remember that your newsletter is where your most loyal clients and readers are. They have chosen to receive emails from you, so they are interested in reading them regularly. Treat your subscribers well, respect them, don't forget to be fun and helpful, but don't waste their time.
Create great newsletters with FlippingBook OnlineLearn more