What purpose should your content serve? Collecting more leads and knowing your audience better, or sharing your knowledge and experience with the whole world? What's the best strategy—gating content or leaving it open?
- You can drive traffic from all channels (website, email, social, blog, search) to your online documents and interest more people in reading them.
- The SEO benefits are great: with the help of links and ranking abilities you can make your content very popular and easy to find. People will share it via different channels, which will get you even higher ranking positions.
- You have a bigger audience for retargeting and remarketing—you can reach everyone who reads your content.
- Reaching people who accessed your online documents at one point may be easier and more effective because you have a lot of detailed information about those people once they fill in the form fields. If you collected just an email or no information at all, it's very hard to connect with your potential clients.
- Having more specific information about your audience helps you understand your clients better, see which industries and companies they are from, and adjust your work to suit their needs and help them solve their problems.
If the question of protecting your PDF from unwanted sharing and downloading is crucial for you, then the recently introduced FlippingBook lead capture form solves this issue perfectly. With this feature, your PDF is protected and can be accessed only through the lead capture form. It also gives you the following advantages:
- You can qualify your leads by their emails: see how many times they viewed your online documents and the exact time when they opened your emails. Knowing the right time to contact people can help you better connect with your customers.
- No matter where you put your content—whether it's a website, social network feed, or somewhere else—its lead capture form will be gathering valuable leads for you.
- When people access your online documents, they will always know that they are yours because you can add your branding, logo, and links to your company's website. When they follow the links, it also helps to increase your website's higher search rankings.
Look how clean and nice your lead capture form can look.
- To get a larger audience for your content, to make a statement, or share your knowledge with the world, you should go with open content.
- To collect qualified leads and valuable information about your audience, gating content is your best option.
You can find step-by-step instructions for adding a lead capture form in our Help Center.
See how to collect qualified leads with FlippingBook OnlineLearn more