If you’re looking for stylish PDF templates that would also work great as online flipbooks, look no further—we’ve designed amazing Canva templates especially for you.
What's more, to enhance your content creation process, we’ve launched an all-new integration with Canva. You get the best of Canva’s design features and FlippingBook’s interactive features right away! Thanks to our integration with Canva, you can seamlessly proceed from creating a PDF to making and customizing your flipbook.
So check out our article to see how to use Canva templates for crafting magazines, brochures, newsletters, catalogs, or digital flipbooks and then publish your design to FlippingBook right from your Canva account without going anywhere.
How to Customize Templates in Canva
A well-designed magazine has consistent elements that are shared across the whole design, from cover to cover. Such thematic designs are the hallmark of a professional and carefully planned magazine. Here’s how to make a magazine in Canva:
- Start with creating the cover of your digital magazine template as it plays an important role in engaging readers—it works as a powerful marketing tool. Add your magazine name and logo, choose a suitable font, write a catchy description or a quote from your magazine. A good rule of thumb is to display one main headline and no more than five sub-headlines to ensure a clean layout.
- Introduce the team behind your gorgeous magazine, write an editor’s letter, and add a table of contents to your online magazine template.
- Then add your feature stories and articles, backing them with engaging photos and quotes. You can use the images offered by Canva or upload your own. Choose one to three colors and use these consistently for headlines, texts, and backgrounds.
Customize this Canva magazine template and make it your own
Captivating content and design play a big role in creating a great impression of your products and services, no matter what business you have. Let’s see how to make a brochure in Canva:
- Give your cover a single message that is clear and engaging. Focus on making the cover of your brochure articulate and bright to catch your readers’ eyes at first sight.
- On the next page of your digital brochure template talk about your team and your company values. Leave space to add videos later on when you’ll be creating a digital brochure in FlippingBook. For example, embed short videos about your team or products—they will definitely add a human touch to your brochure right from the start.
- Make the main content of the brochure concise and skimmable: use descriptive headers, keep paragraphs under four lines, add subheadings for every two to three paragraphs, and incorporate lists and bullet points. Choose from a variety of images offered by Canva or upload your own.
- Don’t forget to add your company details and a call to action on the back cover of the brochure. You can make it all clickable with the help of FlippingBook so that your readers contact you in no time.
The online brochure template has a sleek modern format making it even more stylish and eye-catching.
Customize this Canva brochure template and make it your own
Please note that some of the images you use in Canva are not free so you need to buy them to be able to download a ready design.
Newsletters serve as a great means for connecting with your audience, building trust, and raising awareness about your company or essential issues. We’ve designed four digital newsletter templates to give you more inspiration: school, real estate, company/business, and church templates. These are all editable newsletter templates, so feel free to customize them to your liking. Simply follow these tips to make an engaging newsletter in Canva:
- Create a cover by adding your newsletter’s name, engaging image, and your company’s logo. Make the design simple, informative, and pleasant to look at. The main purpose of your newsletter’s cover is to tell your readers about the topic of your newsletter and invite them to read it.
- Greet your readers with a welcome message from your team and let them know what your latest newsletter issue is about in more detail.
- Add your main content: articles, interviews, and research. Some companies prefer to create concise bullet points and add many images, while others are famous for their in-depth newsletter long reads. Choose what suits your audience best.
- Insert ads and commercial content. You can add links to them later in FlippingBook. This way, you’ll be able to track how many clicks your ads got and give a full report to your advertising partners.
Our four interactive newsletter templates allow you to create newsletters that suit your purpose and help better connect with your readers and clients.
Choose an online newsletter template and customize it to your liking
Catalogs are a great way to make your marketing and sales activities more efficient. So here are the easy steps you can follow to create an effective catalog template for free:
- Customize the catalog cover template by adding its name and your company’s logo.
- Design a preface: tell your audience about your company, your values, and the quality of the products they will see across the pages of the catalog. Add pictures of your CEO, colleagues, office, production site, or warehouse. Plus, add a table of contents so your clients can navigate through your catalog easily.
- Start adding your items: write thorough descriptions, showcase your products and services at their best with the help of compelling photos. Upload your own photos or choose from the Canva library of images.
- Make sure to add price tags, because when customizing your catalog in FlippingBook, you’ll be able to link them to actual products on your website so that your readers can follow the link and make purchases right away.
The PDF catalog template has a convenient square format giving you more space for the product descriptions and photos. Feel free to add as many as you need.
Customize this catalog template in Canva and make it your own
Digital flipbook template allows you to be very creative with your content. Have you ever wanted to make awesome content but didn’t have the right opportunity? Here’s your chance! This template allows you to use all your imagination and finally create your dream project. Follow our recommendations in the template or create your own design from scratch.
Add articles, stories, images—anything you want. Use your imagination, play with fonts and colors, and then convert your PDF into a flipbook in FlippingBook.
Customize this digital flipbook template in Canva and make it yours
How to Publish a Design from Canva to FlippingBook Online
After you’ve created your PDF in Canva, take these three simple steps to publish it to FlippingBook:
1. Click Share in the top panel, select More in the drop-down menu, and find FlippingBook.
2. Connect FlippingBook to Canva. If you haven’t tried FlippingBook yet, a new trial account will be created for you.
3. Send your template to FlippingBook to turn it into an interactive flipbook. Just in a few minutes, you get a ready, professional-looking flipbook with a smooth page flip effect to share with the world right away!
How you can enhance your flipbook even more:
- Customize and brand it: choose background and color palette, add your logo, and favicon. This way, your flipbook will match your company style and become your brand ambassador.
- Add interactivity: add videos, images, GIFs, and external links. Your flipbook will be much more engaging and full of valuable knowledge.
- Enable a lead capture form: collect leads right within your digital flipbook. The form is totally customizable, so you can add any fields like email, name, phone, country, etc. to start qualifying leads.
- Protect the document: customize sharing, printing, and downloading settings for your flipbook or even set password protection. This way, you can be certain that your content is protected from unwanted sharing.
- Share your flipbook: send it as link via email, post on social media, or to your website. All media channels will be open for your content distribution.
And that’s it! We hope that our article will inspire you to create gorgeous PDFs and then convert them to digital flipbooks that enhance your marketing and sales strategy.