If you are working in the manufacturing industry as a salesperson or a marketer, then you know that sales collateral plays a vital role in your business processes. This type of content has gained a well-deserved reputation as a reliable, well-known, and trustworthy source of information both for you and your clients. It's a sales tool that you use every day.
What are the new meanings of a sales document in a digital age?
Working with manufacturing sales catalogs: what it's like?
- Have you ever been annoyed when carrying a big heavy pile of catalogs with you all day long?
- Have you ever tried to nervously find the specific product info in a large catalog, up to 400 pages and more?
- Have you ever failed to make the deal because your documents didn't have the desired quality and informational content to drive the client's attention?
Technological progress allows us to lead a comfortable life. We can talk to anyone from across the globe just by making the conference call. We can travel wherever we want, we can always stay connected. We couldn't imagine this 20 years ago. Yes, it can be very hard to keep working with printed catalogs when there are so many new innovations around. So can sales documents also become innovative, easy-to-use, and comfortable to work with?
What benefits can manufacturing sales documents bring in the new digital reality?
- Shift from printed to digital catalogs can make communication between sales representatives, dealers, and clients more comfortable, fast, and effective.
- Nice looking and branded digital catalogs can represent manufacturing businesses at their best by showing all the advantages and opportunities that the customers get by buying the products. They raise business awareness and help acquire loyal clients.
- Catalogs can be a useful assistant to salesforce when they work face to face with clients. Digital catalogs look good on the web and on any display, they work fast and allow clients to find information quickly.
- If sales catalogs are digital, it's much easier to distribute them compared to printed versions. Better distribution results in a wider international market and brings more revenue.
Check out this digital sales catalog that looks great and is very comfortable to use thanks to the convenient table of contents and text search.
So to make life easier, sales reps can turn to digital sales collateral. It can help them be more efficient, attract new clients, and make profitable deals. The more thorough, informative, and easy-to-use catalogs are, the more they help salespeople to communicate knowledge to dealers and customers.
Want to create digital sales documents?Try FlippingBook