Embedding a publication using an FTP server
Enter the credentials for your FTP server in the window that appears. FlippingBook Publisher will automatically start uploading the publication to the server.
Embedding a publication using Publ.com
- Reliability, speed, robust uploading, and high performance. These desirable qualities are provided by Amazon CloudFront, a cloud-based solution that includes redundant storage on a network of servers located in the US, Europe, Asia, and South America. The publication is delivered from the server closest to a particular reader, which guarantees stability and superior speed. You can be confident that you and your global audience will always have access to your publications on Publ.com.
- Easy management. If a publication has been hosted on Publ.com, you don’t need to hassle with updating files on multiple webpages. Just save your changes to the project and refresh the publication on Publ.com. The new version will be instantly available everywhere it has been embedded.
- Greater data security. Publ.com ensures a greater level of data security, because it is integrated with FlippingBook Publisher. The technical limitations of the FTP protocol prevent us from being able to guarantee complete confidentiality when it is used to upload to your own server, but a publication stored on Publ.com is absolutely secure.
- Significantly reduced server load. You can upload information and embed it on a website without having to deal with complicated settings, server speeds, or technical issues. A server going down won’t stop you from working with your publications and sharing them on social networks or via email.
1. Full publication: A full publication is available directly on the page. Readers can turn pages, read the content and enjoy all the features without any redirects.
2. Animated spread: An open book with a flipping corner is presented on the webpage. By clicking on it, the reader is redirected to the publication. Users can manually select which spread is shown on the page. This embedding option is unavailable from the FlippingBook Publisher interface.