One of awesome features of FlippingBook Publisher is Google Analytics support, so you can track the detailed usage statistics for your publication any time.
You need to create a Google Analytics account, register your domain there, get a UA number and add it to your publication. You just need to copy the UA number as UA-xxxxxxxx and paste it to Properties / Publication Settings / Google Analytics UA Number.
After you upload your publication, statistics will start gathering. It will be available on Google Analytics website within 24 hours.
The following statistics is available in Google Atalytics:
1. Number of views for each page, both normal and zoomed format.
2. Number of unique visitors
3. Audience description
4. Traffic Sourses
5. Events (links clicking, sharing, searching, zooming).
The first reported item is Audience.
You can see:
1. The number of visits (Audience/Overview)
2. Viewers' languages and location (Audience/Demographics)
3. Proportion between new and returning visitors (Audience/Behavior/New vs Returning)
4. Frequency of visits (Audience/Behavior/Frequency & Recency)
5. Visit duration (Audience/Behavior/Engagement)
6. Browsers, OS and network used by viewers (Audience/Technology)
7. Mobile devices usage (Audience/Mobile)
You can see: the number of visits, the proportion between new and returning visitors, frequency of visits, the countries of visitors etc. You can also see the browsers and mobile devices they have used when viewing your publication.
Then, you can see the Traffic Sources.
It allows you to see where the viewers came from.
Traffic Sources/Sources/All Traffic shows the pages visited before opening your publication.
Content section allows you to see the number of each page viewing. Separate statistics is gathered for normal and zoomed mode.
Content/Events/Overview/Events Action allows you to see what users have done while reading your publication. It includes tracking the number of shares, search events, external links usage and saving your publication.
To see more detailed statistics you need to click on Content/Events/Overview/Events Label