A powerful add-on for Adobe Flash MX-CS4 for creating page flip effect. Provides great extending and integration possibilities.
Simplicity integrate page flip books to your flash projects by simple drag&drop.
Flash Integration. FlippingBook page flip component can be integrated to any new or existing AS 2.0 flash project.
Extensibility. Extend the default options of flip books using your code and components.
Powerful API gives you the total control of your flip books.
XML Support allows you to customize your flip book via a simple server side XML file.
FlippingBook Flash Component AS-2
FlippingBook Flash Component AS-2 is a standard extension for Adobe Flash MX, MX2004, Flash 8 and Flash CS3. You simply install the MXP file and then you just drag & drop the extension from the Components panel onto the scene of your movie.
FlippingBook Flash Component AS-2 is designed for Adobe Flash MX, Flash MX 2004, Flash 8 and Flash CS3 for both Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. Component installation requires the latest version of Adobe Extension Manager. This software can be downloaded free of charge at www.adobe.com. Applications created using the component require prior installation of Adobe Flash Player 6 or higher.
Feel free to ask questions, report bugs and request additional information: contact us.
- The simplest page adding procedure ever
- Simultaneous support of pages containing library symbols, external SWF files and JPEG images
- Page Preloader (you may edit it or disable as necessary)
- 2 page caching modes (full preloading and loading on demand)
- Support of Adobe Flash Player Versions 6, 7, 8, 9
- Possibility of component setting either from the IDE or with an external XML file
- Most powerful extension tools (component API)
- Optimal use of the CPU resources
- Small target file size (10 Kb)
- Animation control (page flipping speed, shadow depth and background color)
- 2 imaging styles (with or without cover page support)
- First book page number control
- Fully controlled automatic page flipping (autoflip)
- Pages can be flipped with or without mouse clicking
- gotoPage function (any page)
- Support of any flipping sounds (through an external mp3 file or a sound library symbol)
- Preloader editing and disabling possibility
- Efficient software caching (no reloading or page blinking when flipping – nobody else can provide anything comparable)
- User friendly Live Preview
- Detailed documentation
- Intelligent usability (creation of a standard catalog takes 20-30 seconds)
- User friendly installer
FlippingBook flash page flip component supports page caching. This allows caching control and provides maximum comfort for the users. No more annoying blinks while another page is being loaded from the browser cache.
Where necessary, you may perform all the component settings from an external XML file that supports all the setting capacities of the development environment, for example, change page order or any other parameter – just edit the XML file.
This is the world's only flash development that provides such a great page flipping animation control opportunity. You may define page flipping and return speed and the speed of the gotoPage function. You may set the autoflip to respond to mouse pointer located near a page edge. Or, you may disable any response to mouse clicks leaving only the autoflip working, and create any user interface on the page. Users will not be distracted from the page at every mouse click anymore.
The page flip is known to have high CPU resources requirements, therefore our component was initially designed to save CPU resources. On average, this component works 30% more efficiently than its known counterparts.
If you want to make a nice looking book with front and rear cover pages, you no longer need to create transparent pages: all you need is to control the Always Opened parameter.
In spite of its size, this pageflip component has the most powerful API. You may dynamically create component copies and control them during the work and trace at the flash player level of any component generated events. You may extend the component any way you want – your only limit is now your own fantasy.
The component usability is so designed that even someone not familiar with its properties can make a full capacity movieclip with page flipping in just a few seconds. Believe us: having installed the component and prepared the images or animations for the pages you'll create your first movie with page flipping in less than a minute.
The component is delivered in the form of an MXP file so it will be installed on your computer automatically and become available on the components panel.