|Edition||Price||Your Income 15%|
|Professional||$ 699,00||$ 104,85|
|Business 3||$ 1 199,00||$ 179,85|
|Business 10||$ 1 990,00||$ 298,50|
|Business 20||$ 3 980,00||$ 597,00|
|Business 30||$ 5 970,00||$ 895,50|
|Subscription||Price||Your Income 15%|
|Starter Monthly||$ 79,00||$ 11.85|
|Optimal Monthly||$ 119,00||$ 17,85|
|Advanced Monthly||$ 239,00||$ 35.85|
|Starter Yearly||$ 790,00||$ 118.50|
|Optimal Yearly||$ 1 190,00||$ 178.50|
|Advanced Yearly||$ 2 390,00||$ 358.50|
How it Works
You earn commission through purchases made on your website. You can either direct potential customers to the purchasing page or any page of our website.
In other words, you can place a special link on your website. If someone buys our product using this link, you will get a commission. Apart from this method, you can send our company links in emails as part of your mailing campaigns.
Also, we support our affiliates with up-to-date marketing materials (banners) to help promote our products.
About our Products
Our main products are FlippingBook Online and FlippingBook Publisher.
FlippingBook Online is a web service that lets you create interactive documents with page flip effect from PDF files. The publications work in any browser and can be easily embedded to a webpage or shared via social networks.
The service is subscription-based, with the ability to choose between a yearly and monthly billing. According to our Affiliate program, a customer only needs to purchase an initial subscription via your affiliate link once. After that, each time they renew their subscription, you get a fixed commision.
FlippingBook Publisher is a desktop application that lets you create and publish documents, magazines, brochures, catalogs, and books to the Internet and social networks fast and efficiently.
The application comes along with the FlippingBook Cloud service for storing digital publications. There are also several service plans and options to choose from.
Why partner with us?
FlippingBook is one of the market leaders with more than 10 years of successful business history. Our products are sought-after by businesses in variety of industries, such as marketing agencies and professional services, design, publishing, ecommerce, retail, education and manufacturing. Almost any company may find our software useful when it comes to publishing documents, reports, promotional materials, catalogs, and brochures to the Internet.
Our primary application, FlippingBook Publisher, holds a dominant market position, thanks to its high quality publication design, support of various platforms for reading (including mobile devices), high reliability, and services for publishing large documents and publications. Recently, we launched another product, FlippingBook Online, in order to expand the ranger of services and offer our help to small businesses and entrepreneurs as well.
At this moment, we work with tens of thousands of clients in more than 50 countries all over the world, from individual specialists and marketing agencies, to global corporations found on the Fortune 100 list.
We have a strong business strategy and many plans and ideas for the future. We know how to develop and market our products to stay successful and competitive.
FlippingBook prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules;
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
Also, please note that the following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the FlippingBook logo, logo marks or other FlippingBook website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with FlippingBook.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term "FlippingBook" in ANY variation in their site URL.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term “FlippingBook” in any bids for keywords or Google Adwords (or similar programs at other search engines), in any search engine advertising (paid or otherwise), in any metatags, keywords, advertising, search terms, code, or otherwise.
Please note that we consider applications sent ONLY via emails addresses at your domain. We don’t accept applications sent from gmail.com, yahoo.com and other free domains.