When you work with FlippingBook Cloud, your publications will be uploaded to your own subdomain. This subdomain looks something like https://user-BFzY3Fl.cld.bz. You can change your subdomain to bring it in line with your own company name, so it will look like https://yourcompany.cld.bz.
- Start FlippingBook Publisher and go to the FlippingBook Cloud tab (if you already have FlippingBook Publisher opened, then you can also click on the FlippingBook Cloud button).
- Press the My Account button in the bottom right corner.
- Click on Open Library. This will open your cloud-library in a browser window.
- In the browser, click on the green Go to Admin Panel button in the top menu. This opens a new browser where you can administer your Cloud settings.
5. Click on the Settings link in the menu bar.
6. Go to the Library domain and enter your new domain description in the text box.
7. Click on Save
You can change the domain name on cld.bz only once. If you need to change it one more time, please contact our Help Desk.
Note! Changing your domain will break existing links to your publication, both on your own website and links that others may have made. If you have links to your publications, then you will need to change these too.