This video tutorial will show you how to add a Table of Contents to your publications manually. Also, you’ll see how FlippingBook Publisher extracts your ToC automatically if your PDF already has it.
- Importing PDF Files
- How do I create links?
- How do I embed video?
- Create your first online publication with FlippingBook Publisher
- Managing pages using FlippingBook Publisher
- How to create a table of contents?
- How to adjust publication to your company's brand in FlippingBook Publisher?
- How to add a skin to your HTML5 publication?
- Video: Creating a Table of Contents
- Importing MS Office Documents
- Importing photos and pictures
- Using the built-in skins
- Customizing the skin of your publications
- How to create hardcover publications?
- How do I embed pop-up images?
- Video: Embeding links into a publication
- Can I create Right-to-left publications with FlippingBook Publisher?
- How to add sound to publication?
- Tips and Tricks in the Content Editor
- How to create a Settings Template?
Video: How to create a Table of Contents for your FlippingBook publication
Was this article helpful?