Using FlippingBook Online you can easily share your publications. Sharing them is a great way to keep your readers up to date as well as introduce your content to new audiences.
Below you can find the instruction about how you can deliver a publication to your customers.
So when the publication is ready to be shared, please, do the following:
- Open the list of your publications.
- Hover over the one you would like to share and choose Share.
Note!The link you will see at the top of the Share publication window is a web link directly to your publication. So feel free to include it to your emails to your customers.
3. Double check your description, as it will be included on most social networks when sharing.
4. Write any description you want and choose Save.
5. Click on any social networks button you want to share your publication.
After that you will be transferred to that network. You will need to click on Post or Publish to share your project.
If you modified the description, but your publication was already shared on Facebook before, then it is possible that the new information doesn't show up.
It actually means that Facebook has already cached the page information and the cache need to be refreshed.
To do that, please, follow these steps:
- Go to this page: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/
- Enter your publication URL and click Debug.
- On the second page click Scrap again.
This will make Facebook update the information in its cache.