Make sure you have uploaded your PDF file to the server and correctly specified the file name in the downloadURL parameter. If this option still does not work, make sure the PDF file is located on your server. Flash Player does not permit data downloads from other servers (domain names). Keep in mind that the domains www.site.com and site.com are different domains for the security system of Flash Player. If you need this option to work correctly for a remote domain or a "www" sub-domain, you need to create a crossdomain.xml file. Here you will find all the information you need about creating such files. https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/AppSec/xdomain.html
FlippingBook HTML Edition
- My images load, but with distorted colors
- Menu does not work
- SWF pages do not work correctly
- Unexpected message - Download Flash Player
- An extra page is added in the MS IE 6 or MS IE 7 browser
- My pages do not work once uploaded to the server
- How do I create an offline version of the book?
- How do I translate application texts into my language?
- How do I change the HTML heading of the page?
- How do I add pages to the book?
- How do I add a video to the page?
- How do I create links on pages?
- How do I link to specific book pages?
- Period of free support and updates
- How do I specify a fixed size for the application?
- PDF file save option does not work
- How to disable the bottom toolbar?
- Buttons of HTML Edition not working
- How to create hyperlinks
- SWF page does not scale correctly
PDF file save option does not work
Was this article helpful?