You have to copy the files of your pages into the folders pages/ and pages/large/ and add the new file names to the list flippingbook.settings.pages inside the file js/bookSettings.js. Keep in mind that each new file name in the pages list must be followed by a comma (except the file of the last page).
FlippingBook HTML Edition
- My images load, but with distorted colors
- Menu does not work
- SWF pages do not work correctly
- Unexpected message - Download Flash Player
- An extra page is added in the MS IE 6 or MS IE 7 browser
- My pages do not work once uploaded to the server
- How do I create an offline version of the book?
- How do I translate application texts into my language?
- How do I change the HTML heading of the page?
- How do I add pages to the book?
- How do I add a video to the page?
- How do I create links on pages?
- How do I link to specific book pages?
- Period of free support and updates
- How do I specify a fixed size for the application?
- PDF file save option does not work
- How to disable the bottom toolbar?
- Buttons of HTML Edition not working
- How to create hyperlinks
- SWF page does not scale correctly
How do I add pages to the book?
Was this article helpful?