Presentations, spreadsheets, diagrams and texts may be presented in a form of a modern and convenient digital publication with page flip effect.
- Just import your documents (MS Office, Open Office, PDF or others) to FlippingBook Publisher.
- Add a cover from JPEG or PNG file in page browser.
- Insert spreadsheets from Excel, drawings from AutoCAD or any other file you want to show in your publication.
- Your impressive digital publication is ready.
You can also select the Conversion Profile, depending on a desired result:
- Optimal (for best size/quality ratio);
- Best Quality (for the high quality publications);
- Small File Size (for getting “light” publications);
- Fast Conversion (for draft versions that need to be converted fast).
Each of these profiles is designed according to the most popular user requests.
PDF import only
By converting your PDF files to digital publication with FlippingBook Publisher, you are solving several tasks at once:
- Automatically transferring the table of contents to the publication.
- Automatically transferring all the links, images and texts.
- Providing your clients and business partners with the information which is easy to use.
- Not making your readers wait for the full download. The first pages of the publication become available for viewing instantly, and the remaining pages become available in the background as they are being downloaded. Compared to PDF documents, a publication made with FlippingBook Publisher can be downloaded faster, allowing the reader to browse through the pages instantly.
- Making it possible to send links to specific pages, as each page of the publication has its unique URL.
While importing, you can select the Publication Type preset. It could be:
- Catalog (for publishing product catalogues, business brochures);
- Document (for publishing traditional office documents including texts, presentations, spreadsheets);
- Magazine (for publishing e-magazines, newsletters);
- Book (the preset that helps to create genuine digital hardcover books, dictionaries, textbooks);
- Photo (for publishing photo glleries and slideshow).
These presets will save your time, applying the most optimal parameters to your publication.